“My favorite fish restaurant in the whole wide world”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant Hours: SUN-THUR 11:30am-9:30pm FRI-SAT 11:30am-10:00pm Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Patio seating! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Thousand Oaks
“My favorite fish restaurant in the whole wide world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I can't rave enough about Lure Fish House. I just love this place. Since I discovered it I've returned almost once a week. It is absolutely the best. The sea bass is one of my favorites, and the Boston style clam chowder is the best I've ever eaten. The menu items, and I've tried most of them, are both traditional and creative. Great oyster bar. Great lobster. Beautiful interior. A bit noisy, but that's because everyone is enjoying their dining experience so much. Lure offers the very best calamari I've had anywhere. It's better than excellent.

Visited October 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Fresh seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you like seafood then this is your place. They don't have many options for the land lovers but that's not what you go to a fish house for. Everything is fresh and very tasty. Good chef!

Visited September 2013
Simi Valley
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

There is a reason this place is packed. We love the food, ambiance, & service. Try their Ahi Ceviche, quinoa salad, & potato cakes. I cheat sometimes and order the fish tacos from the lunch menu. My 3 kids love this place and get this. My daughter's are vegetarian. The only negative is we have about an hour round trip to enjoy a great dinner.

Los Angeles, CA
“Yummy salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always have the chopped salad with shrimp added. It's always fresh and delicious! The service is also great! A++

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of the best Sunday and Happy Hour places in Westlake Village! Oysters are amazing and Martini's are the best!

Visited August 2013