“Not worth the wait!”
Review of Lure Fish House

Lure Fish House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours: SUN-THUR 11:30am-9:30pm FRI-SAT 11:30am-10:00pm Happy Hour Sunday All day until 6:00 PM Monday - Friday 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Patio seating! Lure Fish House was created with the goal of providing you with a Top Tier Seafood Experience featuring fresh and sustainable seafood from trusted sources. Our restaurant strives to provide locally caught seafood, organically grown local produce, and wines from local vineyards whenever possible. We also feature a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an oyster bar serving a variety of fresh items that can vary daily. Lure specializes in Mesquite charbroiled seafood while also providing uniquely prepared selections by our chef. We print our menus daily to reflect availability and guarantee freshness. Our primary goal is to provide you, our guest, a fun and exciting seafood experience. So just remember, "if you are looking for a healthy and delicious dish...Eat more fish!"
Reviewed April 28, 2013

At 7:15, I had to wait 70 minutes for a table. Tables in the bar were first come, first serve, but you had to walk around in the isles where servers walked to stalk a table, only to have someone steal it from you. I ordered sea bass and got a white fish. I sent it back to the kitchen with the waiter telling him this was not sea bass and received it back. I know sea bass and my plate did not have sea bass on it. VERY DISSAPPOINTED!

There are newer reviews for Lure Fish House

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful transition from a loud sports bar into a fantastic seafood bistro!
The atmosphere is soothing and beautifully themed as tasteful New England without being overpowering or tourist-ee.
The service was outstanding. They quickly addressed a small error on the order and provided a comp'd quinoa side salad that was so good that it almost surpassed the delicious entree.
Lunch was reasonably priced.
We can't wait to go back for dinner.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ok, my wife and I are spoiled. We live in San Diego and have access to fantastic seafood restaurants. When this place was recommended we weren't exactly optimistic... However it was fantastic!

We arrived and there was a thirty minute wait, so off to the bar! The staff was fantastic, and the drinks even better. We ordered some app's and sparked up a conversation with a couple who just moved to the area from Florida that day.

We finally got seated and shared a little surf 'n turf for two. It was great!

If you're in the area, give this spot a shot... They just might turn you into a regular!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant recently opened here and I've returned several times since. I have enjoyed the oysters on the half shell, all of them fresh and delicious. Also, I recommend their crab cakes and sand dabs which are served with a choice of two sides. The sides they offer are plentiful and also high quality. I've also been very pleased with the service. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

4 of us went to dinner at 5 on Sunday night. They do not take reservations for parties under 8. We waited 20 minutes for a table. We waited another 20 minutes for a waiter to take our drink and appetizer order. Then we waited and waited again. We never saw anyone to ask about our order - they were very short staffed. Our drinks arrived and the waiter took our dinner order. Our salads and one of the appetizers came before the entrees. We never saw the others. Needless to say, it was not their best night. We have been looking forward to this restaurant to open and we were very disappointed.
It was very noisy,we could hardly talk across the table; the service was terrible; what we had of the food was good; and the prices were good. I will wait awhile and give them another chance.

1  Thank PMB4