“Simply the best value Restaurant in Los Angeles”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Been eating at this restaurant since it opened in Westlake Village, and have been going to the Northridge location since 1970!
I have NEVER had a bad meal at Brent's. Family owned and operated by very nice people. They deserve all of their success.
As far as Delis go. They are the standard that all others are judged in Southern California. Other Delis are known for one thing...... Brent's is known for everything on the menu.

Josh H, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Hi Michael,

It's Josh from Brent's Deli. I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the absolutely amazing review -- we truly appreciate your patronage!

If you're not already doing so, please connect with us on Facebook, where we post all of our updates, events and promotions.

Thanks again, and take care!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a nice deli, and only deli, in Thousand Oaks. The ketchup and mustard bottles could be a little cleaner, but overall, the restaurant is nicely maintained. The service is as expected at a deli. The leaner cuts of pastrami and corned beef are good when available. The potato salad lacks spices but is ok. The three bean salad is delicious!!! It is fun to dine in the bar area. The take out is good, but sometimes the staff is rushing due to being busy and they mess up our take our order - happened three times in one year! So if you call in an order, or even if you order while there - make sure to CHECK THE BAG YOURSELF before you leave. We have been charged for food that never made it in the bag.

Hi, it's Josh from Brent's Deli. I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for writing a review. We're very sorry to hear about your take-out orders -- that's simply unacceptable on our behalf, and something we'll be sure to discuss internally. Nonetheless, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Please contact us via our website so we can better accommodate you moving forward.

Take care,

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Awesome breakfast! So glad we found Brent's - a local treasure! Tucked back a little but worth the hunt!

Hi, it's Josh from Brent's Deli. I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review -- and thanks for finding us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, and we hope to see you again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Another year away, and another visit to Brent's in Westlake Village. Every year upon returning to visit LA, we go straight to this great restaurant for our deli fix. My wife and I shared an order of Black Forest Pastrami on rye and it is mouth watering and out of this world. The pastrami melts in your mouth it is so good. Everything here is good and the portions are large. I love this place!

Josh H, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Hi Ed,

It's Josh from Brent's Deli. I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review -- I'm glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed our Black Pastrami Reuben! It's our most-ordered sandwich.

I'm not sure where you're coming from each year, but if you're interested, we offer both delivery anywhere in Southern California (literally), as well as nationwide shipping within the continental US.

Anyway, thanks again and take care!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The four of us ate lunch at Brent's Deli. The menu is extensive and comprehensive. We ordered a large variety of lunches, from plates to sandwiches. They were all tasty. The pastrami sandwich was good, but had a slightly "processed" flavor to the meat. We would return.

Josh H, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Hi Helga,

It's Josh from Brent's Deli. I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the review -- I'm glad to hear you and the other three people you were with enjoyed yourselves! I just want to let you know we cook and cure our pastrami in-house, so it's not processed whatsoever :)

Nonetheless, thanks again. And take care!