“Yummy, big portions!”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
“Yummy, big portions!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We've been coming to Brents for almost 2 years n we have never been disappointed. My husband n I split the half sandwich n upgrade to the matzo ball soup every time we come in. We usually leave very full..especially after eating their black/ white cookie for dessert. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited July 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Hi, it's Josh from Brent's Deli -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review -- I'm glad to hear you and your husband like our matzo ball soup and black & white cookies!

We appreciate your patronage!

Take care,

UK
“The first place we head for on arrival in Westlake :-)”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I can't believe I've left it this long to write a review on Brent's! Shameful.
If you want a relaxed Jewish (but not Kosher) deli in the Westlake / Thousand Oaks area, Brent's is the place to go.
We visit the area often and our first meal on arrival is always at Brent's - it's like a warm hug on a cold day, or a cold beer on a hot one ...
We usually have the same - a ritual, I guess: me - chicken noodle soup with the best double baked rye bread ever; him - Brent's Deluxe Burger (with steak fries and mayo).
The staff are a mixed bunch - but all know what they're doing and are perfect for their jobs. When I go into a deli and they bring a plate of pickles to the table before I've even opened my mouth, I know I'm in the right place.
If you have a sweet tooth, there's always a couple of amazing 7-layer cakes available. I hear the chocolate is to die for, but hey, my tastebuds shout "savoury", so it's pickles all the way!

• Visited July 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
HI, it's Josh from Brent's Deli -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review! Your simile -- "it's like a warm hug on a cold day" -- made us laugh :)

Take care, and safe travels!

Carmel, California
“Impressive”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Busy, fast-paced, old-school style deli food in a modern setting. Had a great lunch/brunch. Awesome real deal egg sandwiches. Lots of smoked fish, if that is your thing for breakfast...would definitely go again.

Visited July 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hey, this is Josh from Brent's Deli -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager.

Thanks for the great review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to our Westlake Village location, as well as our egg and smoked fish dishes!

Take care, and safe travels back home!

Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous deli for eat-in or picnic take-out”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Their servings are delicious and large. Pastrami sandwich was excellent, as was the island salad and lentil soup. We did not have room for the lemon bars after lunch, but they looked good also!

Visited June 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for the great review! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed the pastrami sandwich, salad and soup :)

I hope you made it back to Seattle safely.

Take care,
Thousand Oaks, California
“Wow, come here hungry!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Amazing place to come when you are craving some Jewish Soul Food...Wow, the Matzo-Ball Soup was incredible! The Black Pastrami Ruben was the best I ever had...I will be back 100% and will bring my family next time!

Visited June 2013
jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this review, June 12, 2013

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed both our Matzo Ball Soup and Black Pastrami Reuben -- they're two of the most popular dishes on our menu!

Thanks again, and take care!