“Excellent for the next morning”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you are staying at the Hyatt for a wedding, Brent's is your place for hearty portions to fill your rumbling belly the next morning. I had a huge portion of french toast, eggs, and and bacon for $10, but several in my group ordered equally large lunch items. It was hopping on a Sunday morning but service was prompt.

jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Hey Kristen,

My name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed our French Toast -- it's one of our most popular dishes!

Take care, and we hope you had fun at the wedding!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you can't find something that you like on Brent's menu, then you cannot be pleased! It has a huge selection of great food, so many choices that I decided I'll just have to make repeat visits to try many more things. On our recent 3 day stay in Westlake, we ate breakfast there twice, and were very pleased with the service and the food. Bright, open restaurant, with their own bakery inside, we had a very enjoyable and relaxing meal. I also bought two boxes of freshly made cookies (although they admitted that the cookies were NOT made in their bakery, but delivered to them fresh, daily) for gifts. Recommended restaurant located right next door to the Westlake Hyatt.

jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli.

Thanks for much for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our variety and selection!

Take care,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We now live outside of Austin, Texas and don't have any real deli's around so when we return to the SFV to visit relatives, we make a habit of eating at Brent's, the one in Westlake Village. The matzo ball soup is great, along with the fries and cole slaw, but the Black Pastrami Reuben is to die for.....this is hands down the finest, biggest and most delicious pastrami sandwich on the planet. Do yourself a favor and order this sandwich.

jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Hi, my name is Josh -- I'm the Marketing & Social Media Manager at Brent's Deli

Thanks so much for the great review, as well as for your awesome endorsement of our Black Pastrami Reuben! I'm sure you won't be too surprised to hear it's the most popular item on our menu.

Have a safe trip back to Texas, and we hope to see you again when you're back in Southern California :)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We loved Brent's deli.The serving sizes were huge! We loved the cabbage soup,corn beef sandwiches and bilini's with fresh strawberrries. We went to this deli 2 times.The desserts are enormous.I wish we had a deli like this in Miami,FL.

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your two visits with us!

In the event you're interested, I just want to let you know we offer nationwide shipping of most of our items, including to Miami :)

I hope you made it back home safe and sound!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have been to NYC delis often, and Brent's rivals or beats them - size, quality, and unfortunately price! We were looking for a casual meal to end our week's vacation, and it was the perfect setting, unpretentious and friendly. Service was friendly and efficient. Food was great! The dessert case also looked exceptional, but after our sandwiches, no one had room! Strongly recommended!

jhoff89, Public Relations Manager at Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thanks for your great review! We hope you'll join us again during your next visit to the Westlake Village area.

All the best,