“Great Deli with Wonderful Food and Good Service.”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
San Ramon, California
“Great Deli with Wonderful Food and Good Service.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

First off this is one of cleanest restaurants I've ever eaten in!! The place was spotless!

Staff members are wonderfully nice and offer great service.

This was our first visit to Brent's Deli. We came here for my hubby's birthday. He enjoyed the pastrami sandwich and I enjoyed the matzo ball soup. Both items were delicious. We look forward to coming back

• Visited September 2012

Westlake Village, CA
“Best sweet and sour cabbage soup and rye bread”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you want a great and highly affordable meal you can't beat Brent's sweet and sour cabbage soup. I have tried them all and this is by far the best. Plus their rye bread is unbeatable. You get a huge bowl which makes it a complete meal.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank JesseSlome
Ventura, CA
“Mile High Rueben”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well so much for a light fare! We are talking big helpings of delicious grub here my friends. My Dad had a the Spanish Omelet, for lunch? He is 87 & finished of the whole enchalada - I mean omelet. I kept staring at the 7 layer chocolate cake but my arteries convinced me to forgo. I did have the Turkey Rueben but passed on the french fries yet couldn't resist the onion ring option. Sorry arteries! Everyone loved their meal - "the Pastrami Rueben was amazing", my spouse quips. Very nice setting with attractive design - noisy yes but can't beat the food!

• Visited October 2012
Camarillo, California
“Terrific pastrami”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Its a toss up if Brent's or Langers has the best pastrami. They are both outstanding. Often its the case of if I am in downtown Los Angeles where I will go to Langers or I will go the Brents as it is closer to home. Both have great pickles.

Visited July 2012
Thousand Oaks, California
“Terrible Potato Salad”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

They may be known for their mile high pastrami sandwiches, but Brents needs to revisit their recipe for potato salad. It is just awful and resembles something made with mashed potatoes instead of recognizable pieces of potato. Skip the side of potato salad and opt for something else.

• Visited September 2012