“A bit overrated”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yozen Frogurt
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am probably bias, in that I do not like self service yogurt places. Only one choice for no sugar ordered.

1  Thank Michael M
There are newer reviews for Yozen Frogurt

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Lots of choices of toppings and flavors of Yogurt and Dairy-Free options too. Clean, fresh, fun! You pay by the ounce.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I happen to love frozen yogurt and I'm very picky. Yozen Frogurt is an average tasting yogurt. They offer numerous flavors (self service) and the typical toppings. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there but in a pinch I wouldn't turn it down!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We went to Yozen with the family and were delightfully impressed with the place. The yogurt is fabulous and they let you try without the usual sales pressure sometimes found elsewhere. They have many different flavours but of course the 'tart' is the best seller and they offer many different toppings reasonably priced. They have plenty of outdoor seating and importantly, they keep it spotlessly clean making the visit even more inviting. We will certainly return another evening!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My kids love the yogurt flavor options, but I love the service. Even the hand sanitizer is great appreciated!