“Can't beat the view!”

The Landing Grill & Sushi Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeview Cyn Rd.
Description: The Landing Grill AND Sushi Bar is located on the beautiful West Lake in Westlake Village. We offer serene waterfront views, an extensive menu selection , and professional , friendly service. Join us on our patio during dinner and enjoy a beautiful sunset while you dine amongst friends and family.Or, visit our wonderful sushi bar were u can catch game highlights and enjoy some of the areas best sushi.Come and join us ! We are open 7 days a week.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The view is definitely the reason to come. Overlooking the lake is so nice and peaceful - you feel like you're on vacation! The menu is pretty extensive so everyone can find something they like. It's a little expensive but sometimes there are 50% off deals on Bogopod, so keep an eye out for that.
Nice that it's kid friendly and can accomodate big groups.
Definitely like to come here on a nice day.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Made a reservation for Father's Day evening at 8:30. We arrived a little before 8pm. They found a table close to the water and even moved a heating lamp towards us as others left. The waitress was very accommodating. All meals were great. We enjoyed it all.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had a reservation for dinner on my birthday asking for a water side table, but they gave us a table in the middle. I approached the manager, Pasha, who was very rude and unprofessional, and refused to meet my request for a water side table, even though it was getting cleaned and re-set. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and I will not be eating there again.

3  Thank lolza
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in the evening and the view of the Lake is wonderful. There is a large patio area outside but I choose to sit inside as it was on the cold side. I imagine it would be as lovely during a sunset or in the afternoon. My husband ordered Ahi Tuna and asked that it be served raw and not pan seared. They had no problem accomodating him. The portion was very large and very good. I ordered a grilled vegetable salad with chicken that was delicious. There are so many options to order healthy dishes that make it easy if you are watching your weight.
Service was good and I will be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We were lucky to get a table without a reservation on a busy Sunday. The view is wonderful. The food was OK for me, but my husband loved his Bento Box.

I found the rather lack lustre service from our server let the place down. Although we did see other servers that seemed more happy to be there.

I found the prices very reasonable.

The place was extremely busy, so either we were unlucky, or the customers may like it no matter what because of the great view.

1  Thank SophieG1