“View of the Lake”

The Landing Grill & Sushi Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeview Cyn Rd.
Description: The Landing Grill AND Sushi Bar is located on the beautiful West Lake in Westlake Village. We offer serene waterfront views, an extensive menu selection , and professional , friendly service. Join us on our patio during dinner and enjoy a beautiful sunset while you dine amongst friends and family.Or, visit our wonderful sushi bar were u can catch game highlights and enjoy some of the areas best sushi.Come and join us ! We are open 7 days a week.
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in the evening and the view of the Lake is wonderful. There is a large patio area outside but I choose to sit inside as it was on the cold side. I imagine it would be as lovely during a sunset or in the afternoon. My husband ordered Ahi Tuna and asked that it be served raw and not pan seared. They had no problem accomodating him. The portion was very large and very good. I ordered a grilled vegetable salad with chicken that was delicious. There are so many options to order healthy dishes that make it easy if you are watching your weight.
Service was good and I will be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We were lucky to get a table without a reservation on a busy Sunday. The view is wonderful. The food was OK for me, but my husband loved his Bento Box.

I found the rather lack lustre service from our server let the place down. Although we did see other servers that seemed more happy to be there.

I found the prices very reasonable.

The place was extremely busy, so either we were unlucky, or the customers may like it no matter what because of the great view.

1  Thank SophieG1
Reviewed December 13, 2011

The view of the lake is wonderful, the food was tasty and service was great!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Great food, atmosphere and service.

Not much more to say, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed February 1, 2009

Great mix between Italian, Sushi and Bento Boxes. Always get the 911 sauce and the baked scallop roll - it's to die for. Beautiful views.