“Wonderful!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bellini Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellini Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Townsgate & Wild Rose
Thousand Oaks, California
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My husband and I along with our friends ate at this restaurant and it was wonderful. The bar area is lovely and the enclosed patio, with heaters is great. This particular night, they had live music playing and it was really nice. The food was excellent. I had the halibut, which was delicious as did my friend and my husband had lasagne and our other friend had the soup, and linguini. All were excellent. Great food, great atmosphere, great music!!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank CRiiver

los angeles, ca
“Consistently good food, great happy hour”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I really like this restaurant. I've been there 6 or 7 times and every time the food is consistently good. The service is attentive and helpful at making recommendations. I even had my baby shower here a few weeks ago and the service was excellent, atmosphere was great (fun yet secluded) and the food was great.

Here are some good tips about this place:
-Happy Hour - it's great! You can sit at the bar and some of the surrounding tables and get great pizzas and appetizers and wine for super cheap. Plus the bar tenders are always really nice and friendly and are very liberal in their wine pours. :)

-Patio - I didn't even realize the patio is out there but it's very nice. Some of my girlfriends threw me a baby shower and had it outside and it was very pleasant and felt a little more quiant than the bustling restaurant inside.

-Restaurant.com - this is a good one! If you haven't heard of this site they sell restaurant gift certificates for half price and often have sales so you can get a $25 gift certificate for $4!! Bellini Osteria is one of the few good restaurants in the TO/Westlake area and the gift certificate makes this place pretty reasonable. Definitely check it out!

1 Thank bruingirl_8
Western Mass.
“Fine dining-- once you find the entrance!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

As has been alluded to in an earlier review, the entrance may be a little tricky to find-- it's in the back, away from the street-- but once inside, everything-- food, decor, and service-- is of a very high standard. There were five of us at the table, and every last thing ordered was outstanding. (There was a fair amount of sharing, but even if there hadn't been a chance to taste what other people were eating, the expressions on their faces made it pretty clear.) We were there with a couple who'd been coming to the place for years-- now I know why!

2 Thank MassCatnap
Ventura, California
“COZY ATMOSPHERE,great food,great service”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

we went there after a show for a Sunday dinner,We had a restaurant.com certificate for $25.00 We ordered Lamb and fish...both were Fantastic,the server was friendly and the corkage fee was just $10.00...We are sure to go back!I would sit on the patio,it's enclosed and romantic.

Truro Cornwall
“Miss this one !”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I visited this restaurant this evening with my wife and three friends and we were not impressed by their staff service one bit. We were served by a rotation of 6 staff members, having been told by the first that he would be 'taking care of us' tonight. We started by ordering some cocktails and a strawberry marguerite arrived in a tumbler! Then main courses arrived before our starters were finished, coffees arrived before the deserts were and to cap it all, they began to 'set up' a band with equipment being brought in past our table for 30 minutes before we paid and left.

• Visited July 2011