“the best in Westlake”

The Grill on the Alley - Westlake Village
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill on the Alley - Westlake Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Thousand Oaks Blvd. and Westlake Blvd
Moorpark, California
“the best in Westlake”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

the grill is the best great service and they alwys try to acomedate you getting in. Food is great, and the outdoor seating is beautiful loooking at the fire. The maitre"d always ries to accomedate you even if they are busy.

• Visited December 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Westlake Village Favorite”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Looking for a warm and inviting experience with food and service that will have you back again? Look no farther than The Grill on the Alley. I was in town for the World Golf Challenge at nearby Sherwood Country Club and the concierge at the Four Seasons recommended this restaurant. Close by in the Promendade shopping center the outdoor fireplaces, comfortable outdoor seating provided a sophisticated and welcoming environment. As I was alone I chose to grab a table in the very lively bar. I started out with a spicy tuna roll with a glass of wine and then moved on a petite filet. The filet was wonderful with a smokey flavor and seasoned just right. I requested a side of sauteed spinach as a compliment-excellent. The wait staff was nothing short of accomodating and guided me through their favorites on the menu as a first timer. I left thinking I wish I had this great place in my local neighborhood. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
“1st time visit”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently took my sister there for her birthday. I had the Colorado lamb (which was a treat for me because even though I am from Colorado we normally have to travel elsewhere to find it on the menu), my sister had the fish special. Both were very good, albeit priced on the higher side. The ambiance was very good. The service wasn't bad, but not great either.

• Visited November 2012
Westlake Village, California
“Sit on the patio”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Always impressed with the food, service and ambiance here. We bring our own wine. I ate inside once, and it wasn't as comfortable for us...the heat lamps outside provide enough warmth that we always request the patio. I love the chicken pot pie, short ribs, filet and scallops. We are regulars!

Corona, California
“Great place for a special occasion.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The aged beef is terrific! I've been there many times and it's always the best! Their Sunday menu is especially delicious. The brick chicken is the best chicken I've had and the bread is yummy!