“SUNSET DINNER”

Zin Bistro Americana
Reserve with OpenTable
Zin Bistro Americana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeview Canyon Rd.
Description: Just as the Zinfandel grape is uniquely American, Zin Bistro Americana offers a menu that reflects the nostalgic cuisine and synergistic blending of cultures that makes America unique. Zin Bistro Americana features a scenic fire lit patio, spacious bar, lounge and lakefront dining where you can relax in a plush setting, have a drink, an appetizer or enjoy the whole gastronomique experience. We invite you to savor this experience with us here on the lake in Westlake Village.
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Enjoyed a nice sunset dinner with our friends on the patio. The view of the lake was beautiful. The service was good and the staff was friendly. We tried several appetizers, but our favorite was the salmon poke. My wife enjoyed the cod, and I ordered the short ribs. The short ribs were tender and full or flavor. For dessert we had the creme brule and tiramisu which were both very good. Would definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Zin Bistro Americana

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Recently had a luncheon here with a dozen of my best friends. It is in a beautiful setting with the lake right below you. It has a very nice patio to enjoy the views. We ordered several different meals from sandwiches to salmon, from steak to burgers. Nothing was outstanding except the prices. The BBQ salmon was a contradiction of flavors, the steak was either too raw or too done. The chef just couldn't get it right apparently. Service was average and the server was very understanding of the dilemna the chef had caused for all of us. It certainly was not worth the premium prices they were asking for the average product.

1  Thank c21carl
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I along with our automobile club group finished a rally at this restaurant for lunch. It was a Saturday and a little busy. They had two other parties going on but still had room to accommodate our group of 15. The food was very tasty and we had more than we could eat and had to take some home. The price was very reasonable. The drive to there was very pretty and the parking not too bad for such a large center (many other shops in this center). Since this was our first visit, I would like to go again and try something different and be able to sit out and look at the lake instead of being inside. My husband had the Portobello Mushroom sandwich and I had the Chicken Panini. Everyone else in our group ordered something different and I heard no complaints.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I like eating at the bar rather than at the tables and we specifically go there for the burgers. They are fantastic! I know that it seems like a funny place to go for a burger, but just try them......... The setting on the lake is great,

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Everyone's fish was overly-seasoned, to the point that no one in our party finished his or her main course. Truth be told, I had the remainder of mine wrapped to go, so as not to make the host feel bad. And then I left it -- accidentally on purpose, in the fridge at the home of a friend
I was visiting. No way was I going to eat it the next day.

To give credit where it is due, the appetizers (salads and oysters) were very good.

Nice lake view from the patio, very noisy in the restaurant (especially the area near the bar) on a weekend night. Dinner here is very expensive. My overall advice: take your money elsewhere.