Hyatt Regency Westlake
Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$265
$255
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$239
$215
Residence Inn
$399
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$177
$94
QualityInn
$81
La Quinta
All reviewsthousand oaksbrent's delifront deskwedding partynice hotelfire pitcomfortable roomslobby areahot tubthe room was niceself parkingeasy accessconvenient locationfree parkingfreewaymalibubellman
Reviewed September 29, 2008

Many years ago, I worked at the Hyatt on Union Square is San Francisco. My manager used to say, "If you feel like you're in just any hotel, we have failed." Well, after a stay at this Hyatt, I certainly didn't feel like I was at a Hilton or a Marriott, that's for sure. Instead, it felt very much like a Holiday Inn Express. If you want to find out why, just visit. While harsh, a part of me says that they should just raze it and start anew.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed September 11, 2008

I am not quite sure that the person below was staying at the same hotel I was in August!! This Hyatt is perfectly fine, do not expect the fancy new 5 star building, the elevators are old, it is an older building!! the rooms were great, kept very clean, the bed was comfy ( for what I like and I slept like a baby), and unless people are having a party near the pool and your room is over it then it was really quiet...In fact one night their was a thunderstorm and I thought someone in the room above me had just dropped something the room was really quite soundproof..I found the staff to be excellent, the fact that when you make a wake up call they physically call you, instead of a recorded message, then they call you again and then if you do not answer they send someone to knock on your door is excellent service in my eyes, and it is HUMAN Service something that seems to be lacking these days.

Parking was good, and there is a rental car place right on site.. Once again do not lock yourself into a small minded box and think just because it is a Hyatt that it should somehow be the same as every other Hyatt, even though hotels are branded together it does not mean that every single one in that brand is exactly a like.

I have been in the travel industry for over 22 years and inspected this hotel pretty good when there ( no I did not get any special service) I know what my clients like and would have no problems ever putting one of my clients in this hotel.... I would not have them staying for a week though, if you do not have a car or have to hang out during the day it can get a tad boring...

Other than that, judging a room by how comfortable a bed is, well that is just silly...the hotels can not drag a special bed in just for you, everyone is different, who knows if you like a hard bed a soft bed, 2 pillows etc....same as service and staff, the way you speak to people is often the way someone will speak to you...some people no matter what you do for them can not be kept happy, I say leave your limiting expectations at home and go enjoy yourself!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Hotel is an old property with average customer service. Food not that great. Rooms very average..will not stay there again..

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2008

We stayed at the Hyatt for one night while visiting family and had the worst night's sleep ever on their terrible mattress. We mentioned to the front desk how uncomfortable the mattress was and their reply was that they usually hear the opposite. Upon returning home two days later, I realized I had left my Philips Sonicare toothbrush at the hotel. I called and was connected to lost and found, who told me that our room had not been cleaned in three days and they would have to call me back. I never got a call back. Since they don't clean their rooms very often, I think I'll just let that toothbrush slide......

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Attended the weekend to see Tiger Woods. After reviewing the rating, I selected for price and location. The Hyatt is very nice,
including spacious bathroom and overall services. Had a double beds for an adult and 2 small children. The hotel site is a very good description of the hotel. Double beds are quite small but it was o.k. Enough room to get about. Ordered a refrigeration and special pillows without charge. Good area for stores, restaurants, bank, etc., all in walking distance. Enjoyed our stay and would come back. The staff was very friendly also and very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family