Hyatt Regency Westlake
Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$265
$255
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$239
$215
Residence Inn
$399
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$175
$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$167
$117
$94
QualityInn
$81
All reviewsthousand oaksbrent's delifront deskwedding partynice hotelfire pitcomfortable roomslobby areahot tubthe room was niceself parkingeasy accessconvenient locationfree parkingfreewaymalibubellman
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Good hotel with nice pool and outdoor area.. Nothing special, but have what expect from a Hyatt hotel

• Stayed: October 2011
HotelRep_11, Guest Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feeback about your stay at Hyatt Westlake Plaza. Please come back and visit the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Stayed as part of a wedding block of rooms so the price was VERY good for the area. The service was great, very friendly and outgoing. The hotel is starting to get old (like many Hyatts in the U.S. it seems) though and it shows. Rooms are dated and the AC is weak. Shower pressure was very good but the bathroom seemed smaller than others in lesser or equal hotels I have stayed in recently. The workout room was pretty well equipped and it looked like they had saunas across the hot tub from the there but they were re-tiling so they were unusable. Common areas were very nice, especially the outdoor area near the gazebo. Had breakfast there once and it was good but not great. Again, service was very good. I would stay there again if you can get a good price as the location so close to the 101 is great, but I wouldn't spend the rack rate as this Hyatt is not quite up to where the brand should be.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
HotelRep_11, Guest Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hyatt Westlake Plaza. It is always a pleasure to hear positive reviews of our staff. They strive to exceed expectations in all aspect and we are thrilled they have accomplished this. I will be sure to pass along your kind words as they are always appreciative of positive feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I couldnt get passed the dirty carpets. Hotel is full of business suits sitting in all public places working on their computers and spreadsheets. The pool was small and covered with large trees, so there was not much sun during the day. Will not return here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CinderellaV
HotelRep_11, Guest Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. It is only through feedback such as your that we are able to direct our efforts. We are working hard at improvements and are always appreciative of new ideas. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

First off, want to say that as a gold passport member, ive stayed at many hyatts over the years and am generally pretty happy with my overall hyatt experience, though some properties (especially those in the states) are somewhat dated, tired and simply not worth the price. The Hyatt Westlake Village is one of those properties.

I arrived at the around 330. when i got to the front desk, i was told that because of over booking and late checkouts from the jewish holiday, my room (king bed, balcony, etc) wouldnt be ready until 8pm that night (even though i had requested an early check in when booking).

i was offered room with two queen beds with no balcony and had the option to switch to a king room later that evening. Not really wanting to have to switch rooms in the middle of my stay, i asked if i could use points to possibly upgrade to a better room or suite if one was available. After some digging in the computer, the receptionist (who was very friendly and helpful) then told me she found me a room that fit my original booking. Not sure why she didnt see it moments before? Anyway, no harm. checked in. went to my room.

Light brown/yellow-ish (can only be described as baby ---- brown) walls and a terrible heavy patterned curtain made the room dark and dreary. The dated fake wood furniture was covered with scratches dings and dents. The couch looked like a beat up ancient velour couch you find in your grandmothers basement, and the bathroom was more like a motel 6 or cheap econo-lodge bathroom. Basically, it was obvious the room hadn't had been updated in many years… And the sunken old bed was the worst part. My girlfriend and i both woke up the next day unrested with very sore backs because of the mattress... i could go on..

Everything else about our stay was very average at best and not worth mentioning either way… Long story short, the bill (with no food or drinks or anything extra besides the room, taxes, a bottle of water and $9 valet parking) came to over $300 for one night in a very below average/dated hotel in Thousand Oaks, CA. It's not worth the price AT ALL… I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
HotelRep_11, Guest Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your the feedback. As a loyal and frequent traveler with Hyatt we appreciate your willingness to share your comments. We strive for excellence and seem to have fallen short of exceeding your expectations. We are taking a look into the concerns you have mentioned. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to Westlake Village you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

When I checked in, I was greeted by Gabrielle who made my check in a breeze. I got my room and was quite disappointed with the view. I faced a sloping roof which completely blocked the sun. I went and told Gabrielle my concerns and she stated that she could switch me into a nicer room once the large group left. As i was waiting, I went to the hotel bar where I attempted to enjoy my drink but was unable to due to the excessive noise. I then left and took a walk, then called down for the manager. I spoke to the manager on duty, Jordan who was extremely sympathetic with my situation and tried to immediately solve my problem by switching me to a quieter room. About 45 minutes later I was called by the nighttime manager, Andy who met me at my new room and extended his apologies for my troubles. Because of their extraordinary customer service, I will be back to this hotel and will be sure to tell me friends to stay here. Thank you for making me feel like my concerns were valid.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hyatt Westlake Plaza. It is always refreshing to hear such an outstanding review of our staff. They strive to exceed expectations in all aspect and we are thrilled they have accomplished this. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Gabrielle, Jordan, and Andy as they are always appreciative of positive feedback. Please come back and visit the next time you are in the area.