“Always the best sushi!”
Review of Tomodachi

Tomodachi
Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is our go to sushi restaurant in Westlake. The fish is always so fresh, and we love Nobu who always takes amazing care of us, especially my daughter and her boyfriend who are gluten free and grain free.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

We consider this the best sushi in Westlake. While the service can be hit or miss, the sushi is always right on.

Reviewed March 18, 2015

The fish is fresh and delicious. We enjoy the unique items Nobu at Tomodashi makes and the care that he takes to make sure that patrons are happy. A bit expensive but always worth it.

Reviewed October 19, 2014

Looking for sushi on a Sun for lunch hard to find they were open I was only customer one sushi chef 1 waiter/host and one cook (couldn't have been a chef!) No lunch menu on Sun so ordered
one chicken teriyaki dinner, one veg. tempura and 1 spicy tuna roll with brown rice. Waiter checked and there was brown rice. I paid the $34 a little pricey but I wanted it. Was told the chicken would take 20 minutes and I regretfully said ok. 5 minutes later no brown rice there mistake how about some edamame in lieu. Said ok am I a sucker. 20 minutes later just a few more minutes 10 minutes later waiter say oil for tempura not hot enough wait some more. I said I was disappointed and nothing was offered for time wasted. Chicken tasted ok tempura was ice cold obviously taken out of oil too early and spice tuna too hot for me and I ear hot!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food is very good and the sushi is tasty. I would recommend going if you have more than an hour for lunch as the service has been slow the last few times I've eaten here.