“Not just for out-of-towners!”

The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just a short drive from Los Angeles and Malibu, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village is an oasis of serenity, offering a selection of therapeutic massages, facials and body treatments. The Spa features 28 treatment rooms with private outdoor gardens and an outdoor Serenity Pool. Spacious changing areas include showers, eucalyptus steam rooms, dry saunas, mosaic-tiled whirlpools and private lockers. Four lavishly appointed suites are designed for couples or groups, each offering a fireplace, day bed, soaking whirlpool tub, private Swiss shower and personal outdoor whirlpool and sunbathing area. Guests also have the opportunity to incorporate the variety of wellness services available at California Health & Longevity Institute into their spa visit.
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

As a local resident of the area, I really enjoy having this Four Seasons in "my backyard". The spa feels is a great getaway and the hotel has some fun special events throughout the year too.

There are newer reviews for The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This spa is perfect-beautiful, peaceful, service excellent. It offers everything a person could want in a spa. I can't imagine a better place or way to pamper myself.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

For me it's very close to my home but it feels like I'm on vacation when I go to the spa. They have deals if you stay there, which I like to do.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I took advantage of their Wow Me Wednesday Special ($99 for massage or facial). I have been here a couple times and have always had a great experience My massage today by Adrienne was wonderful and ended too soon! ;)

I look forward to returning

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Spend the day at this Spa yesterday. I had a facial and a massage. The services are excellent. The grounds are wonderful. Pool, steam room, dry Sauna, jacuzzi, they have it all. I took one star off because the massage was suppose to be for 50 mins but it seems like it was only for 30 mins- but will definitely come back.

1  Thank Withkid