“Just like the rest of the Extended Stay brand hotels”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Springfield, Missouri
“Just like the rest of the Extended Stay brand hotels”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel is exactly the same as other extended stays that I have visited, but this one is maybe a step up in terms of staff professionalism (they were all very kind and accommodating). This one also is very quiet. There aren't alot of people running up and down the halls or yelling at each other in their rooms. I'm usually not a fan of this chain, but this hotel was absolutely fine. No complaints.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in West Sacramento! I’m great to hear that the staff was so professional and the hotel quiet!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed February 8, 2013

All staff members were professional, welcoming and very accommodating. Good location for needed necessaties, food, etc. The recently added breakfast bar was a great addition; it's nice to know that even the little things that make a big difference are being attended to by this organization.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank grnmtn g
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your our new “grab and go” breakfast bar! We also think it’s a great addition and are happy to hear that our guests agree.

Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Job well done. Rooms were clean. Very good customer service
It was a quite neighborhood. alot of places to shop around. customer service was very nice not get to see this that often.
Job well done. Rooms were clean. Very good customer service

Room Tip: Over all it was very nice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rajahafiz21
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels.
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The workers were nice and friendly. The guy with the dreads checked me in quick. Only thing that it really needs is more channels. Other than that it was clean and convenient. I would definitely go there again for a weekend away from the kids.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Bigeazy1981
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and staff for a weekend getaway from the kids.

San Diego, California
Reviewed December 21, 2012

When I came back from deployment I was ant extended stay for a week with my girlfriend. The staff was excellent especially Jamal. He went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. I will stay there again anytime Thank you Manny Solorio

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank manuel s
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay.
I'm glad that the staff was able to take such good care of you when you got back from deployment.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you just need a place to shower and sleep for a decent price, then this place will suffice. Friendly desk person but yellowed towel, sheets, stains on mattress foundation, squeaking bed when I toss and turn (old furniture), didn't find an ice machine, difficult to find a parking with trailer especially if you check in late. They give you a hair dryer in a plastic bag when you check in. I guess people are stealing them nowadays...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies. Please know, we take your review very seriously. It reminds us that despite all of the regular praise we receive, we still have room to improve.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
McDonough, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Excellent rooms, very good location for food and shopping. The manager Liz is extremely friendly and very sweet. Shannon is at the front desk and always wearing a smile ready to help. This is a wonderful location!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kris M
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this review, July 16, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacram...
#1 of 15 in West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - South Natomas
Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento? Share your experiences!