“My Go-To Hotel everytime I travel!”

Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I am very thankful to have this hotel in such a prime location when I travel, I wouldnt dream of staying anywhere else. If you get the chance to stay in West Sacramento, this is the place to stay. I can always count on Shannon to greet me with a smile and she always double checks with me on the condition of my room and my satisfaction. Knowing that someone takes their time to do such things is rare at hotels these days. Prime location, awesome staff, clean rooms.... not much traveler could ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KingMidas408
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Extended Stay America is a nice place to stay. I have been staying here for a few months now and I really like its location. It has pet friendly rooms and has a kitchen for the customer’s convenience. There is a bus stop just opposite the hotel which goes to downtown, helpful for people who don’t want to rent out a car for a couple of days. The hotel management and staffs are very friendly and cooperative. The hotel manager Elizabeth is a nice lady and both me and my wife really like her warm and helpful nature. On a whole it’s a comfortable living in an affordable budget.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Dev7929
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

The West Sacramento Extended Stay has been my home for almost 9 months now while I am going to school. I have had a great experience! The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the Manager, Liz. The rooms are good size with just about everything you would need for a weekend or even a month, that you wouldn't pack in your suitcase. It is conveniently located near a large Walmart, Ikea, and many fast food locations as well. I would highly recommend Extended Stay America for any vacation/business trip!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Zachariah A
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been staying here for almost 6 months and by far this is the best location for a long term stay. In and Out, Walmart, Ikea right around the corner. Kitchen is included in the room so if you are tired of eating out, you can cook your own type of food. The bed is comfortable and there are very nice people working there. Just ask for Elizabeth.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tsekt
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have stayed in this place for a long time while working in sacramento area, this is a nice and spacious living and fits perfect for working proffessional looking for a nice place and yet be in budget,place is clean and kitchen has all the basic utilities including free coffee,Hotel staff and the manger is very friendly and helpfull ,lot of my coworkers stay here time to time and are happy with the stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ku D
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Sacramento - West Sacramento. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

This is the place we stay when working in the Sacramento area. It's like other Extended Stay hotels--somewhat basic but comfortable and clean. Front desk is always helpful, location is great for our work. It's quiet at night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TomM66
Reviewed February 24, 2009

The rate was OK if you include the Kitchen, but I have stayed in 3 STAR Hotels with a better rate, but NO kitchen. If you are going to make "The Kitchen" the main selling point, don't you think you should at least keep it clean? Right when we walked in, the kitchen was there. The floor of the kitchen was so sticky that you could hear your shoes separating from the floor with each step!!!! My kids used this sound for a little tap dance show, but I just cringed with each step. With a white empty fridge you can see EVERY spot, speck, and stain which there was plenty.

The bathroom smelled like urine very time I walked in which caused me to gag and hold my breath when I couldn't hold it any longer. I'm NOT a super clean freak. I can go without cleaning my OWN bathrooms for awhile, but they NEVER STINK!!!!

The front desk closed at 9:00 pm, so if you needed anything, you were SOL. We paid for a pull out which DIDN'T come with ANY bedding. We had to DEMAND for bedding because we returned to the room at 9:15 pm.

My son complained of itchy skin after pulling out the couch/sleeper and nightmares of bedbugs keep me up half the night.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacram...
#1 of 15 in West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
Rodeway Inn West Sacramento
Rodeway Inn West Sacramento
#5 of 15 in West Sacramento
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Sacramento
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade

Been to Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento? Share your experiences!