“Good ol' Fashioned Italian”

Vince's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Bragg, California
“Good ol' Fashioned Italian”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The staff is wonderful and very personable. The food tastes like the wonderful Italian food I used to eat when I was a child. It's great!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank JudyKan2

SPLIT
“Best restuarant in Sacto Area”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I live a couple of miles from Vinces. I've been going there for the last 40 years. Great service, great steak sandwichs (my son in law says great Pasta. We love eating there in the bar and watching football and basketball games My favorite gin and tonics.

Visited April 2012
Maui
“Home cooking with pride”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is my second visit to Vince's and this time we brought our entire group. I knew my friends wouldn't be disappointed. The food was done very well and my Chicken Marsala was excellent. The chicken was moist and the price was right. They are also known for their steaks but since I was going to an Italian restaurant, I figured I'd eat Italian. The staff know their menus and you can see that they take pride in their homemade sauces and dressings. I would definitely go back again. It was obvious that generations of people have been coming here.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank kahu808
“Good Food, Fair Prices”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Vince's isn't a fancy place, it's a comfortable, relaxed local place. If your in the area, check it out! Good food, and fair prices.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank gfred
“Always a great dinner”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Been going to Vince's for many, many years. Always had a great dinner for reasonable prices. This time we went with friends. We were immediately greeted by the host Vic, who been there from day one. We were served by Iris, she is the best. Two of us ordered the ribeye steak sandwich which is one of the best steak sandwiches in Sacramento. The ladies ordered a seafood platter and the other ordered the knioke. They enjoyed it. This place is a great place to come for dinner. You need to try the ribeye steak sandwich.

1 Thank Kendmv