“Best restuarant in Sacto Area”
Review of Vince's Ristorante

Vince's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I live a couple of miles from Vinces. I've been going there for the last 40 years. Great service, great steak sandwichs (my son in law says great Pasta. We love eating there in the bar and watching football and basketball games My favorite gin and tonics.

There are newer reviews for Vince's Ristorante

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is my second visit to Vince's and this time we brought our entire group. I knew my friends wouldn't be disappointed. The food was done very well and my Chicken Marsala was excellent. The chicken was moist and the price was right. They are also known for their steaks but since I was going to an Italian restaurant, I figured I'd eat Italian. The staff know their menus and you can see that they take pride in their homemade sauces and dressings. I would definitely go back again. It was obvious that generations of people have been coming here.

1  Thank kahu808
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Vince's isn't a fancy place, it's a comfortable, relaxed local place. If your in the area, check it out! Good food, and fair prices.

1  Thank gfred
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Been going to Vince's for many, many years. Always had a great dinner for reasonable prices. This time we went with friends. We were immediately greeted by the host Vic, who been there from day one. We were served by Iris, she is the best. Two of us ordered the ribeye steak sandwich which is one of the best steak sandwiches in Sacramento. The ladies ordered a seafood platter and the other ordered the knioke. They enjoyed it. This place is a great place to come for dinner. You need to try the ribeye steak sandwich.

1  Thank Kendmv
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Vince's is a good old fashioned Italian lunch spot. The Lasagna lunch special is a favorite and is served with fresh bread and a salad. You will not leave hungry. The serving sizes are generous. The lasagna is done very well and always comes out piping hot. The signs of a good lasagna is staying power as a leftover. Vince's lasagna passes that test with flying colors. The minestrone soup is old fashioned Italian, and is very hearty.

The ambiance of Vince's is straight out of the 50's. You'd expect to see Sinatra there. Checker board table clothes, low lighting, and friendly service turns Vince's into a time capsule.

It is a good place to take client's for lunch or have a nice intimate lunch with someone special.

4  Thank gauchojoe