I stayed here on business for two nights. Check-in was easy, the room was clean, and the television has a very good and long list of channels. For me the breakfast was just OK and there is a very small area to eat. The other thing is the location. Unless you like fast food there really aren't any decent restaurants nearby, that includes getting back on the interstate and driving in both directions looking for an Olive Garden, an Outback, or something similar that is convenient off of the interstate. So if you are going to stay here, I recommend you do some research first on where you might want to eat, especially if you are coming off a long day of travel and looking for a decent dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel West Sacramento, California, is a 100% smoke-free hotel in the Sacramento area, conveniently located just off Business 80 and Harbor Blvd. It is two miles from Downtown Sacramento, Old Sacramento, State Capital, Raley Field, Sacramento River, Port of Sacramento and the Sacramento Convention Center. We provide excellent facilities and a prime location for the business or leisure traveler. All rooms have free high-speed Internet connection. Airport shuttle service is available with a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Holiday Inn West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Holiday Inn