We stayed here for 3 nights while on business. The area itself is certainly not pretty but that didn't bother us at all. I can only compare this hotel to other HIE and hotels of a similar price and this fares badly! The whole hotel has a rather dark depressing feel about it especially the room. It was clean enough but just felt oppressive, certainly not a nice experience. They put us in a room next to the ice macine which kept us awake when people would use it at night. The breakfast area is small but as the hotel wasn't too busy it wasn't a problem for us. The breakfast wasn't great, not much choice some definate penny pinching going on! The pancake machine was out of order the whole time we were there and from looking at other reviews it looks like that happens frequently. My advice......get a new machine!!!!!! Over all, not a place I would recommend , try elsewhere especially if you need to stay more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel West Sacramento, California, is a 100% smoke-free hotel in the Sacramento area, conveniently located just off Business 80 and Harbor Blvd. It is two miles from Downtown Sacramento, Old Sacramento, State Capital, Raley Field, Sacramento River, Port of Sacramento and the Sacramento Convention Center. We provide excellent facilities and a prime location for the business or leisure traveler. All rooms have free high-speed Internet connection. Airport shuttle service is available with a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Holiday Inn West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Holiday Inn