This Holiday Inn Express is snugged between the freeway and a self-storage yard in a largely commercial-industrial area of West Sacramento. My trip was to Davis, but all the hotels there were full up, and West Sac. is only 10 minutes away. The hotel was relatively new and immaculate, the beds comfortable and the towels thick and thirsty, but the rooms were rather cramped. Another foot in each dimension would have made all the difference. Wireless internet was a little pokey, and the mini fridge in my room didn't work. Considering the location, the hotel was surprisingly quiet, except for the air conditioner, which made the racket and a rush of air of an F-18 hitting the afterburners. It was a hot night and the thing kicked on every 20 minutes or so through the night. Expect to be woken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel West Sacramento, California, is a 100% smoke-free hotel in the Sacramento area, conveniently located just off Business 80 and Harbor Blvd. It is two miles from Downtown Sacramento, Old Sacramento, State Capital, Raley Field, Sacramento River, Port of Sacramento and the Sacramento Convention Center. We provide excellent facilities and a prime location for the business or leisure traveler. All rooms have free high-speed Internet connection. Airport shuttle service is available with a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Holiday Inn West Sacramento
- West Sacramento Holiday Inn