“Tried the Eatery for the first time and we'll be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Eatery - CLOSED

The Eatery
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
“Tried the Eatery for the first time and we'll be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Had lunch at the Eatery today. We were immediately greeted by the hostess and she was going to seat us at a table but we asked to be seated at the bar. We like to seat at the bar so we could talk to the bartender and wait staff as well as other guests. I ordered a glass of Anderson Valley IPA which was a very tasty beer. My wife, not being much of a drinker, ordered a Peach Bellini which she said was very good. I didn't sample it, so I have to take her word on it. They have a good selection of micro brewery beers available as well as beer and wine cocktails. The wine list has a good selection of moderately priced wines by the glass/bottle. For lunch, my wife had the tofu sandwich with mushrooms. I ordered the "Porkgasm sandwich" which was one of the lunch specials. The buns for both of our sandwiches are baked in-house and were very good. My Porkgasm sandwich had bacon, pork, pork belly and ham. Wow! It was great, a sandwich that Guy Fieri should showcase on his DDD program. While we were eating, Jeff the owner and chef came by and talked with us. He is a Sacramento area native. He and his wife, Monda, run the restaurant. They are both very pleasant folks and make you feel very welcome. This is a must try restaurant that I know will be around for many years. We will be regulars at this place.

Northern CA
“Very good lunch, quality ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Had lunch with my wife and split a hamburger and disco fries ryan. The staff was very nice and split the burger across two plates, each with a small bowl of soup and all the side accompaniments. The burger was very tasty and clearly they are using a quality meat.

The disco fries ryan were also excellent and actually much better than I thought they would be. Imagine fries, bacon, cheddar cheese, gravy and two sunny-side-up eggs! What makes it work is that they are easy on the cheese and use a very light gravy. It all gets soaked up in the fries with the yolk dripping over them. Wow.

• Visited January 2012
West Sacramento
“Love their Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

The Eatery has a changing menu. The food is always excellent, and the menu variety makes me keep going back again and again. The S'more dessert is to die for and can be split between 3-4 people.

West Sacramento, California, United States
“Amazing service and food for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

I tried out this wonderful new addition to West Sacramento with a friend and feel in low with the great customer service, pleasant decor, and fabulous food! I actually scheduled my Holiday Luncheon for a group of 20 of my co-workers and the reviews were outstanding from all. I plan on visiting frequently.

• Visited December 2011
No. California
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We visited after the pumpkin patch and were we pleasantly surprised. Very modern clean and streamline ambiance. Fun menu with brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Two thumbs up for food and staff.

• Visited October 2011