Doing a lot of travel for my work, I sometimes get deja vu in the Hampton Inns and for all intents and purposes, if you have traveled to a comfortable Hampton Inn, then you know what you will get here.
What is additionally nice about this hotel is due to the location. Being right off of the freeway and walking distance to a Thai restaurant, Indian restaurant, gas station and drive through Starbucks makes this Hampton Inn a winner for business or an active stop for a road trip. :)
Nothing fancy but nothing bad. A pleasant and convenient hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento