Hotel staff at check-in were a little aloof but polite. Manager at check-out was significantly friendlier. Rooms are trendy and spacious. Bathroom was immaculate. Driving distance to downtown (avoid freeway by taking Reed Ave eastbound to I Street bridge), but in a quiet neighborhood. East entrance to I-80 if just a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento