I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns for my work. I would rate this one in my top 5%.This hotel was very clean and new. My only negative, and it's really not that negative, was the location. It was about 7 miles from my meeting which is not bad but it was a few miles from downtown. It was not necessarily in walking distant of any nice restaurants or shops. Overall, I really liked this hotel. The rooms were modern and very clean. As always, the beds were SO COMFY! The sheets were new and clean and the pillows were just right. I was impressed with the service and friendliness of the staff. The ladies who run the breakfast were super nice and cleared my plates even before I could get a chance to do it :) I would definitely stay here again and recommend to other travelers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento