“Always a pleasure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
West Sacramento, United States
“Always a pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times while visiting family and we have always had a great experience. It's very conveniently located and has quick freeway access. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the beds are really comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this property after having a late evening flight cancelled out of SMF. The staff was courteous and checked me quickly and I was out early the next morning for my flight so I never experienced any of the properties amenities. I do however need to extend a huge THANK YOU to Abraham who was working the desk the morning I departed. When I got through security at SMF I realized I didn't have my wedding ring and had a feeling it fell off while I was sleeping (bad habit of playing with it). Abraham answered the phone when I called and rather than turning it over to housekeeping, placed me on hold, went to my room, found the ring, and worked with his manager to FedEx it back to me the next day! That's how customer service is done folks! Thanks again Abraham. You rock!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe M
Bend, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I didn't not have a good experience at this property. The sheets on my queen bed were too small for the bed and both the mattress pad and fitted sheet came off the bed corners numerous times during the night. The mattress was also very uncomfortable. I didn't sleep at all -- when I told the front desk in the morning about the sheets, all they said was they would inform housekeeping. No apology, no discount. The breakfast also had some problems -- rotten apples in the fruit basket and my son said the Lucky Charms were stale. Very disappointing experience from what seems like a fairly new hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
HtlMngr, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Charlotte,

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that the bedding in your room did not meet your expectations. We strive to make every room comforting for our guests, and we understand how difficult it can be when you don’t get the sleep you deserve. I welcome your comments on our breakfast and we are working to improve our offerings. I would love to have you stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area so we can deliver a great experience for you and your family. Please feel free to contact me the next time you're in town. Thanks again for your review.

Regards,
Serina Najar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Arrived late in the evening in Sacramento and needed a hotel. Reviewed my Hilton honors program and the Hampton was recommended. Airport shuttle was very quick, check in excellent, I had a great sleep. Internet worked well and all bathroom facilities were in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank mjk6152
Los Molinos, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice convenient location, clean facility. The staff was very nice and friendly. I had a very pleasant trip. I was located within walking distance of the meeting site. There was easy access to and from the freeway and several restaurants nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

1 Thank Ruth M
Chico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice place to stay. Beds are extremely comfortable and shuttle to airport very convenient. Felt comfortable leaving car for the week while going on vacation. Rooms are clean and staff friendly. Great continental breakfast! Have many things to choose from and impressed with the quality of the food provided. Would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and will plan to stay again when flying out of sacramento

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Northern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a work meeting and chose location because it seemed to be quieter than along freeway or downtown. From the beginning of my stay (the entrance to the hotel, the check in) I was impressed with this place. Free wifi and breakfast. Very nice rooms and great beds. I will be back. If you are into shopping, there are lots of things nearby to keep you occupied, like Ikea.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
4.0 of 5 stars 76 reviews
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#3 of 15 in West Sacramento
4.0 of 5 stars 77 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!