Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vince's Motel(West Sacramento)
  • Restaurant
Plaza Motel & Apartments(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Sacramento West(West Sacramento)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Sky Ranch Motel(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
Great Value Inn(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
All reviewssacramento areagreat hotelsoccer tournamentjack in the boxcomplimentary breakfastnice stayroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areahotel staynice breakfastone night stayairport shuttlefree parkinggreat roomconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This property is situated out of town a ways, near a business park. You need a car for everything except for the fast food across the street. It’s a beautiful new facility and a friendly staff and with easy access to an adjacent highway. The rooms of this generation of Hampton Hotels do not have a bathtub, only a shower (although very spacious) in all but a very few rooms so if you want a tub, put that in your room request. The bathroom door is set to swing closed so it’s quite annoying. Wi-fi worked well. Breakfast was in a lovely room with a wide variety of choices. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2CAtravelers
Leua, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I always like Hampton Inns because you expect a clean room, good parking and you know exactly what you're going to get for breakfast. And this one was just that.
This was our first night of a two-week trip -- and it was a very good start. We got there a little late and the welcoming cookies were gone! Drat! But other than that, things went very well. Comfortable beds, very good breakfast, good location a quarter mile from the freeway (so it was convenient but quiet). Absolutely nothing to complain about (except those missing cookies!)

Room Tip: We had a first floor room -- and it was totally quiet! So many places you hear people clomping around above you. So.... I'd recommend the first floor for its convenience.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and am very sorry that there were no cookies when you arrived. Please accept our sincere apology. We look forward to your return in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I accidentally was dropped off at the airport Hampton Inn. The West Sacramento location gladly picked me up without incident. Like the airport location, it is a new hotel. My first room had some glitches with the cleanliness and it was promptly handled by the staff without incident. They handled it quickly and apologized several times.

A few things to note about this hotel. The food options around the hotel are limited and not many restaurants deliver to the hotel unless you pay a hefty delivery fee. Also, the hotel shuttle to the airport does not begin until 5AM and a cab ride to the airport will cost about $38

Room Tip: Pick up dinner before you arrive
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel. It was very easy to find coming from Oregon. It's right across the freeway from IKEA! Check in was quick and easy. Our room was very nice and clean. We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was at night. We're used to hearing a lot of noise in a hotel, but aside from a morning conversation in the next room, it was very quiet. Breakfast was great! The lady working in there was extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DZ95
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Suites in West Sacramento. Had a little difficulty getting there from I-5 South, especially because the freeway map and the exit numbers didn't match, but it was worth a couple wrong turns. The staff at this hotel were wonderful, starting with an upgrade on my room upon my late arrival and ending with "Rose," one of the breakfast hostesses the next morning, asking me if I needed driving directions - ! Wow - that's a first! I expected that I would be asking and getting these directiions from the front desk. Rose was filled with personality, demonstrated genuine caring and 'ranks at the top' for helpfulness with the hotel guests. She even printed the directiions for me, to be sure I'd stay on the right roads during a busy Monday morning departure from Sacramento. And, I did - ! This is definitely a Hampton Inn where I would return for other stays.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo