“Best Steakhouse in LA”

Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Leiden, The Netherlands
“Best Steakhouse in LA”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great location, great ambiance. Excellent service and fantastic food! And after dinner you can enjoy Sunset Blvd

• Visited October 2012

Leende, The Netherlands
“Best steaks in town !!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited this steakhouse as it was recommended by our hotel-Four Seasons- so was sure it was good in advance. Warm welcomed by reception and offered a glass being a FS guest.

Very nice , calm and innovative way of seating in a modern restaurant.
Excellent menu with explanation on the back where meat is "positioned" and what is the best piece of meat ; we asked if we could take the menu home , no problem !

Think this restaurant exceeds in quality of service , excellent wine advice and so friendly throughout the evening.
Their bread is amazing and you get the recipe for it.
Steaks just amazing , best steaks I ever had actually and been to various steak restaurants all over the world. Side dishes also make a difference !

Just absolutely the restaurant I would return to for steaks when I am in LA. ( and because of this experience will visit them in Hong Kong soon )

• Visited September 2012
Garland, Texas
“Best steak in LA!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

First let me say that I am from Texas where we know our steak. And BLT Steak did California proud.

My wife and I had a great time. The only possible negative that I could say about the night was that we didn't see our waiter very often. But even that was a positive. He was very friendly and spent time talking to each of his guests, and I think he was waiting on several tables. We were not, however, lacking on service. There were people there bringing the food, cleaning the table, refilling drinks. This is not a pop-in and grab a quick bite kind of place. But then what kind of idiot would go to a high end steak restaurant and expect a fast food experience.

The food was amazing. They started us off with some homemade warm pate in a little crock which was just melt in your mouth. And then came these hot gruyere pop-overs served with butter and sea salt. To be honest I could go back one night and just make my whole meal those pop-overs (yes, they were that good).

But the steaks were the stars of the show. I had an aged rib-eye with a house made béarnaise (served on the side) which was out of this world good. It came with the roasted marrow bone, three kinds of yum. And a big head of roasted elephant garlic. Honestly I don't remember what my wife had. I was too food centered.

Do yourself a favor and go to BLT Steak.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank A_Shane_C
Los Angeles, California
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've never had dinner here, but the happy hour is terrific... Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm-7pm. $5 drinks and snacks. It's a lovely way to start the evening.

• Visited July 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Wagyubeef to dream of”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Excellent meat dishes, a wagyu beef to dream of and one of the best Gins (St. Georges) to start with. Rather expensive.

Visited June 2012