“Hollywood a great spot”

Le Parc Suite Hotel
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived in North West Knoll Drive late at night after a 7.5hr drive from Carmel, CA. Slightly lost in the last 200yds due to the GPS I called the hotel to get some final directions. I spoke to Chuck who was brilliant, he guided me to the hotel perfectly!
The customer services never ended from that moment on, from the housekeeping staff to Valet staff, EVERYONE was amazingly helpful. Mario also went that extra mile to help our family out giving us advice on where to spend a quiet afternoon even! Which as we were in LA four weeks we needed.
Our room was beautiful, very well appointed with everything we could wish for, the storage was incredible, and the size of rooms were great. Only one big let down and considering we were going to be there for some time we felt disappointed. Although we had the corner room at the front aspect which included a small balcony, we were living in the 'amazon rain Forrest' we had the most enormous trees surrounding us for both windows making our room very dark so always needing to have lights on, and it also meant our balcony was really unusable. Such a real pity as it would have been perfect.
The laundry facilities are great with brand new washers and dryers, once again a must when staying for a long period.
We ate in the restaurant once and had a lovely meal and great service in a real homely setting.
We also had room service one evening which was served beautifully and was an excellent meal.
Travelling with our two daughters aged 13 & 4 the pool was another pull for us, sadly, we tried to use it on three or four occasions but simply couldn't get a chair to sit on let alone a bed!
Certainly not the fault of the hotel as a pool in a LA hotel is a real bonus it was just a pity we couldn't enjoy it after a busy morning of sightseeing.
While at the hotel we were also able to obtain tickets to an amazing ball game (our first ever!) curtesy of another member of staff who managed to get us four amazing seats to the Dodgers vs Yankees game.....truly awesome and a night we will never forget.
The hotel is well situated to some lovely restaurants close by, you have Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Blvd round the corner. Target is ten minutes walk away opposite the Beverly Mall straight down La Cienega if you fancy a nice walk out.
We spent a very happy time at Le Parc and would certainly recommend a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have less chance of been overshadowed by trees.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Le Parc Suite is a wonderful little hotel in West Hollywood. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, spacious and comfortable. We loved that there were snacks, drinks and wine right at our fingertips if we wanted them, and enjoyed a great room service breakfast delivered within 10 minutes. There is also a gorgeous pool on the roof deck that I wish I had time to check out. For an affordable LA price, you get so much quality and luxury. I only wish that I could pick this place up and drop it in a more lively area of the city. The hotel is located on a very quiet residential side street, it would have been nice to be able to walk to restaurants/bars/etc. But overall I can't complain because the hotel itself was definitely worth the cab rides!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Le Parc suites. The rooms are very generous, with a lovely kitchenette and lounge area. The bathroom clean and sizeable. The hotel restaurant provided us with some lovely meals, the bar tender (Jorge) mixes a fantastic Long Island Iced Tea. We found the pool area lovely, and a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing. I would highly recommend the Le Parc Suites, and I would definitely stay there again. Also, a perfect location, only a few streets from the Beverly centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel at least 2 dozen times and have always been thrilled---however most recent stay has me questioning whether or not will ever stay again. Room smelled musty.Hotel
authorized card for well over the two nights stay which blocked an excessive amount of available credit on my card (preventing me from supporting local retailers as I had left my other credit cards at home) and after checking out it and paying in full by another card, it took them (NOT my bank as they claimed) over a week to release the temporary authorization on the 1st card. But the worst part of the stay was that the bathtub did not drain at all--took it apart myself and had to clean MASSIVE amounts of stranger's hair from the tub- (YUK!) -which told me housekeeping never really cleaned the tub for an extended period of time. Had a "heart to heart" with the manager on site and the next day with the management company that runs the hotel and although they were apologetic, no real "sorry" or "what can we do to make it right?". When staying in a hotel whether it is 275.00 a night or 1,000.00 a night I want NO evidence of the previous guest(s). The most disappointing part was that this is how they treated a faithful and longtime guest. Next time it's The Chamberlain or somewhere else most likely. Seems since the previous Manager John has left, it has gone way downhill.

Room Tip: End rooms (suites) overlooking the front of hotel are the best. The rooms do have nice sized balcon...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mark A
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I really like this hotel. The staff is very efficient and friendly and the rooms are just perfect. The remodeling is beautiful and the bed is super comfy. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else whenever I visit L.A.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dakini68
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We only stayed one night, on a Saturday a few weeks ago but wish we had more time to enjoy this great hotel. You cant go wrong for the price and although we were only there overnight we took advantage of many of there wonderful amenities. Absolutely loved that our room was like 1 bedroom apartment, with a kitchen area, living room, bedroom and walk in closet! Once we unpacked we went right up to the roof top pool and were lucky enough to lounge in one the 2 cabanas with a out-door couches and a TV. My husband swam around while I read a book and soaked in the relaxing afternoon in the shade. Afterwards we got ready for dinner and opened the bottle of white wine in the room which was only about $20 and pretty good (definitely not as expensive as many other hotel mini bars can be). We then called down to the front desk and asked for a taxi but they offered us there complimentary car service to our dinner reservations at Sur Restaurant, very nice touch as this was the last night of our honeymoon. Sur was a short ride and in fact we walked back after dinner to the hotel and felt very safe and enjoyed our night stroll in West Hollywood. When we got up in the next morning we ordered room service for breakfast, which was delivered quickly, was excellent and allowed to enjoy the suite a little longer before we had to check out. I thought this hotel was a great value and will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenmariegar
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is in a nice area of Hollywood. I was able to walk to most places, including Sunset and all the touristy places. I actually used the fireplace in the room as I was pretty cold and use to the blazing temps in FL. I worked out in the gym and it was completely functional. The balcony and views from our suite were fantastic. The pool was tranquil and uncrowded, but it was not during the summer months so that might be why. I stayed in one of the king suites and it was spacious. We did not eat in the hotel, just had a few cocktails. I would stay here again with my family.

Room Tip: The king suite was great if it's for a couple.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple