“Wonderful Staff and Location”

Le Parc Suite Hotel
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here from March 31 - April 9. We chose the hotel based on location and reviews. When we got to the hotel, which was super easy to get to from the airport (thank you GPS), we were pleasantly surprised. The doorman took our bags from the trunk and put them right inside at the front desk. By the time we got inside, the lady at the front desk had our reservation ready. We didn`t even have to give our names! Everyone who worked here was exceptionally nice. Anytime we had questions, they were more than willing to give any type of advice we needed. The rooms were very spacious. Beds are amazingly comfortable. Loved the vanity in the bathroom. I think my boyfriend appreciated that all of my makeup and hair products didn`t have to be cluttering the counter. As far as parking price is concerned, who cares! We rented a car for the 10 days we were there. Having a garage where we could park the car was so handy. Even at $36 a day, it beats having to find street parking. You have to pay for parking anywhere in LA. Even when we went to Subway for 10 minutes, it cost us $3! When we come back to LA, this is where we will be staying again. Usually we like to change things up, but this place was too good to not come back to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thanks for staying at Le Parc and for taking the time to post such a great review. Delighted you were here and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels take you to the greater Los Angeles area.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here for an evening on business in April.
Having read the rest of the reviews on here, I was perhaps hoping for a little bit more from my stay here and would definitely not rate it in the top 5 hotels in the area as Tripadvisor does.

Firstly, on to the positives... The suites are nice. I was in room 246 and the suite was a great size, nicely decorated and the kitchen and everything you could need. I can see this being a good place to come on holiday if you want to maybe eat in a couple of evenings.

But I paid $250 to stay here for the evening (I think room rates were high because of Coachella festival) and I expect a little more overall luxury for the price. There was a problem with the power and we sat in darkness for 6 HOURS as they had to switch off everything in the hotel. Everywhere was lit by candles. There was no wifi access, the lobby was small, the food through room service was average at best and the service wasn't great. The staff clearly did not know how to deal with a crisis at the hotel.

If the price was a lot cheaper I'd consider staying there again if I was on a vacation on a budget but there are much nicer hotels to stay in in the area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank hall284002

We're sorry your stay at Le Parc did not live up to your expectations. On the day you were with us, Los Angeles experienced a severe and unusual wind storm. Wind gusts reached over 80 miles an hour. One such gust caused a tree to tumble and down three power lines along with disabling a transformer. Le Parc, along with residents and businesses within a five block radius of the hotel, lost power. When it became evident that Southern California Edison would be unable to rectify the situation in a timely fashion, the hotel rented a generator to restore power. The process took longer than expected. While the hotel did everything it could to expedite matters, guests were inconvenienced and for that we apologize. Our staff - Front Desk, Engineers, Housekeeping and Management - are all trained in crisis management and assisted guests during the power outage. These circumstances were out of the ordinary and we appreciate your having beared with us .

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've stayed at the Le Parc Suites hotel about 2-3 times per year for the better part of 12 years. Generally, the hotel is excellent. All of the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, large, and the recent remodeling is excellent. The hotel restaurant is very good. In addition to Valet Parking, there is also self-parking, which I really like. In terms of price, location, and service, I've yet to find a better value in the LA area. I've really never had a bad experience here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HarlanL60763

Glad you were with us and we're delighted you took the time to say such positive things about the hotel. We take ride in our accommodations, amenities and service, and we're happy to see it recognized by guests. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Visiting family in LA and needed a nearby hotel for us and 2 teenagers. Got reasonable rate on Booking.com. On a quiet residential street 1 block off Melrose Ave. looks like nothing from outside.

Beautiful roomy suite with king bed , kitchenette, queen sofa bed, dining area, bar, and patio. We had a rolling bed added and there was plenty of room.

Bathroom was a little small for 4 but otherwise just right.

Heat is from stand alone air conditioning unit in bedroom and gas fire place in living room.

Parking is $40? Extra per night inside- nothing on the street. Free wifi and coffee.

Great place we'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2013
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Glad you were with us and glad you took the time to post a review on Trip Advisor giving us high marks. We look forward to having you back should your travels again take you to the greater Los Angeles area.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My medical condition requires me to travel to visit my specialists in Beverly Hills, Century City 2-3 times a month from my home in La Quinta, Ca. I have found a "new Home away from Home" in Le Parc~ I am a discerning traveler, and with a severe medical condition, am not traveling for pleasure, leisure, or business, but out of medical requirements. I usually stay at a large, elaborate Convention Hotel property but my driver suggested Le Parc and I could NOT be more impressed.

Stellar service. Giovanni, front desk manager, and team, provided us with personalized, exceptional attention throughout our stay and the suite was SO European chic. I love this property, the decor, clean, top of the line, spacious, opulent rooms with private lanais, and room service was impeccable. Chef Jose has so many delicious, fresh, healthy, beautifully prepared dishes that arrive within 10-15 minutes after ordering, and SO fabulous. I wish my health would allow me to dine in the dining room, but until then, in suite dining is superb.

I look forward to our next trip to Le Parc and there is no finer off-the main course boutique hotel. To anyone complaining about the parking fee, the fee is comparable, and in some cases, less than the other hotels surrounding it and unlike other huge convention top-chain properties, a 3-5 minute wait to have our car brought up, as opposed to 15 minutes or more at the high volume convention hotels. The neighborhood is so beautiful and I give Le Parc 5+ Stars!

Safe, and happy travels!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite, well worth it and you will LOVE the suites~ European charm, and elegantly decora...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SoCalSiren
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Glad you were with us and thanks for the review - Giovanni, our Front Desk Manager, has been with us for a long time and we pride ourselves on having a lot of staff who have long service - that speaks volumes about the hotel as did your comments. Thanks - we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed for a week while on a vacation in the LA area. I love the location within walking distance to many shops, restuarants.

Our room was a bedroom suite with a very comfortable king size bed in a large bedroom with ample closet space. The living room had a pull out couch which was also very comfortable.. There was also a nice size kitchenette with refrig/freezer stove and microwave and coffee maker. For those who like to imbibe the amount of alcohol stocked would keep 2 people in a constant state of "relaxation". We used it for "show".

The balcony attached to the room was a cozy place to enjoy the warm California air while enjoying morning coffee (which is supplied in the lobby if you don't want to make your own in the room.)

The pool, hot tub and lounge areas on the roof are lovely.

The only downside was a very small bathroom which houses the toilet and tub. There was a nice size dressing area adjoining the bathroom.

The restuarant is romantic, food is outstanding. Could not believe the portion size of the lamb chops. Compliments to the chef.

Everyone who worked at the hotel was so welcoming and helpful. This is my favorite hotel in the LA area.

Room Tip: 1st floor corner unit at the front of the hotel was bright and roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TRUDY B
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thanks for the terrific review and for saying we're your "favorite hotel in the L.A.area." We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Parc Suite Hotel.

Directo rof Sales

Reviewed February 17, 2013

For what they advertise is right on point. I have stayed here a few times and overall great hotel and good value. Big rooms to. Stay here if you like what you see. Its great. With the kids even got free cookies and milk. You wont be disppointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to post a review at TripAdvisor and thanks for the high marks. Come and visit us again real soon.