Le Parc Suite Hotel
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$293
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $346/night.

Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
$336
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $373/night.

Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$269
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $325/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$200
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$264
$216
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$345
$265
Official Site
$399
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $490/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$251
$198
Official Website
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
$295
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

All reviewsurth caferooftop poolresidential streetkitchen areamelrose avebeverly centerdressing roomla cienegawithin walking distancehome away from homesofa bedthird floorquiet neighborhoodsmall kitchenflat screenhollywood hillsfull kitchen
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I loved staying at Le Parc when I was in LA. It felt like an actual home (which is great as I hate staying in hotels usually.) The rooms were beautiful, large, and nearly completely sound proof (and I was there the weekend of Pride). I would absolutely stay again. The staff is great and the valets always had my car at the ready. My only complaint is that breakfast seemed overpriced - but it was delicious!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Barry P, Director of Sales at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

It was a pleasure to have had you as a guest of Le Parc and to read your review. Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your positive experiences here at the hotel. Best wishes in this Holiday Season.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed here from 5-8th December. Was in LA for meetings and as I used to live in West Hollywood I found the location to be perfect for me. Yes, the hotel is undergoing renovations and to be fair it looks like it needs it a bit in the public areas as time has taken it's toll a bit. But, they're doing it and that's what you'd expect them to do. Yes, this can cause a bit of disruption and noise. I changed rooms for a quieter one with nothing but smiles and understanding from the staff. Nice, easy and quick. The rooms here are very big and the place feels like an apartment block rather than a hotel. It's in a nice secluded spot and like I said the location is perfect as it's easy to reach Hollywood, Century City and the studios from here with minimal fuss. And... if you wanna shop then the Beverly centre is a stroll away. Food wise - your are spoilt for choice and you have some very good places within walking distance. I didn't try the restaurant on site as I really didn't have time but I did grab a beer at the bar and it looked nice. This was my 1st stay here and I'll be back for sure. To compare I usually stay at the Sofitel... not any more.

Room Tip: During renovations I'd ask for a quiet room if possible
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for your visit and for letting us know you'll be back. Our new porte-cochère, which is the last phase of the multi-million renovation the hotel underwent this year, is nearly complete. This change, along with our new rooms, is just one more way we strive to provide the ultimate in accomodations, amenities and guest experiences. Thanks again - hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

There was some renovation going on. Each day we had to ask for a newspaper delivery to the room. Still like the hotel but this was not the best stay. Valet service excellent. Front desk was responsive and apologetic at check out

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Needed to go to West Hollywood for a Holiday event and found Le Parc Suites to be in close proximity to our event. The room type I was going to book was not available for the date I needed, but the lady on the phone gave me a better room for the same price. We drove from San Diego and arrived there about 1:00pm. Remembering that check in wasn't until 3:00pm we were pleasantly surprised when they gave us the room early. The suite was beautiful. Had a fireplace, two flat screen tv's, kitchenette, separate bedroom area and a private patio. The bathroom had a shower and tub, a walk in closet and a sit down vanity area. The staff was friendly and the hotel was quiet. It was minutes from all the action on Sunset Blvd but far enough away to be peaceful enough to sleep. I would recommend it to my friends and family and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carey W

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was in Los Angeles for a friends wedding and my travel agent suggested I stay at Le Parc Suites Hotel. The room was spacious, flowed well and the 40" screen TV was a nice feature. The staff was pleasant and the dining experience was acceptable. Everyting was okay until it was time to turn in for the evening. The neighboring hotel guest had a dog that wouldn't stop barking. I called the front desk numorous times about the dog, however it took 4 calls over a period of 3 hours before the dog becasme quiet enough for me to sleep. If that wasn't bad enough, when I arrived home after the long weekend and unpacked my suit case, I found my baggage had become infested with fleas! If you want to feel as though you're staying in the dog house, then Le Parc Suites Hotel is for you! Needless to say, I will not be calling my travel agent back anytime soon, nor will I be going back to Le Parc Suites Hotel anytime in the forseeable future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Daniel C

We apologize for the disturbance you encountered during your stay at the hotel. Our Front Desk and Security Staff handle noise issues, as infrequently as they might occur, in a prompt manner but may have missed the mark during your stay. Regarding any reports of infestation - aside from a Housekeeping Staff that works tirelessly to ensure the cleanliness of the hotel, Le Parc has a service agreement with Steritech, one of the nation's leading pest control services. They provide regular maintenance and, when any incident is reported, their technicians come to the hotel immediately to provide remedy.