“our favorite spot!”

Le Parc Suite Hotel
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed October 9, 2007

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times while visiting our son in the past 2 years- a "home away from home"-we just love the suites,the location and the rooftop pool-breakfast,lunch and dinner up there are wonderful-views can not be beat!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 7, 2007

After our harrowing drive through the traffic of L.A. we were pleasently surprised to see Le Parc in a quiet residential neighborhood. We were greeted with cold bottles of water and a very friendly parking/valet attendent. Our group included my husband and I, and my 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend. The front desk staff was very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. We were impressed with the size and decor of the room. We had a fridge and kitchen. We also had a lovely gas fireplace. The beds were soooo comfortable! I loved the balcony. The view from the pool area was stunning. Although we found some of the other guests a little stuffy. The jaquzzi was small, luke warm, and left a lot to be desired. Overall our experience was a great one. The front desk staff made it the best. They had dining recommendations and even made reservations for us. The negatives included; the dining room which was almost as small as our hotel room, the food was horrible. We did get the breakfast and parking package, but for the quality of the food, I would skip this. The drawbacks of the location was that it was not in easy walking distance of shopping or the touristey sites. I would probably stay here again. The price was right for the accomadations.

Reviewed September 29, 2007

This hotel is the perfect place to base yourself in West Hollywood. Just a short walk from bars, cafes and restaurants on Santa Monica Boulevard in one direction (esp good if you are gay/lesbian) and Melrose Ave shops and cafes in the other.
The rooms were very spacious and comfortable and clean. Very comfy beds. Nice rooftop pool and sitting area with jacuzzi.
Try Urth Cafe just round the corner on Melrose for a great breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sally-Manchester
Reviewed September 2, 2007

My wife and I checked into the hotel on Friday, the 31st. We were able to check-in early and we were very impressed with the room. Beyonce' Knowles even stayed at the hotel the same nights we did!!

Everything was clean and there was plenty of room for the two of us. The cool thing about this hotel is that it is situated in a neighborhood. In fact, we almost drove past it when we arrived. The hot tub and pool on the roof top gives you an awesome view of the Hollywood Hills. Make sure to go up there at night for a nightcap.

We wanted to experience a little of the West Hollywood life for the weekend and weren't disappointed. I could go on for quite some time on our actual West Hollywood experience but I guess that would be for a travel review.

The only inconveniences were that the elevator was very s l o w. Also, the flat screen TV in our room died.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2007

We choosen this hotel after reading Trip advisor advices, and were happy of it during our 3 days stay.
At arrival, water bottles and apples are basic but very appreciated ideas after 6 hours driving from Las Vegas. All the staff was VERY EFFICIENT and friendly. Breakfast on the roof close to the swimming pool with Hollywood mountains view was VERY NICE.
Things to improve ? Appartments are a bit dark and climatisation too noisy.

Reviewed August 22, 2007

I serendipitously read a nice review of Le Parc Suites in an article on Los Angeles in the N.Y. TIMES this summer, as I planned our very own road trip from Phoenix to Sedona to the Grand Canyon to Vegas to LA. I was traveling with my 17 and 14 y o children and my adventurous 75 year old Mom.

Le Parc Suites provided the perfect end to our road trip. We were greeted very warmly on a Sunday evening by Shehan and Darlene at the front desk and Mario, the valet. A popular rock group was staying and a rapper my kids were familiar with. The lead singer of the band was friendly to the kids, as were others in the industry who were on the rooftop with them. Clearly others choose this site because it is low-key and people respect privacy., which is important. My children loved hanging by the rooftop pool and watching the action while my Mom and I enjoyed our suite, the restaurant and the very hospitable staff.

We stayed in Suite 127....I hate dark carpet, so would probably request (although it sounds ridiculous) a lighter color theme for my next stay. The suite was perfect for us...ample, with two queen beds and a sofabed my son used. We had two televisions, which provided the space we needed, and a nice kitchenette where we could store doggie bags and eat snacks.

I found the staff REALLY accommodating and friendly and the location very convenient. On day one we did the Warner Bros. tour, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. On day two we did Rodeo Drive, the Grove and the Farmer's Market. We ate in the hotel's restaurant the first night, walked to 'Stone Fire Pizza Company' the second night and drove to 'The Ivy' the third night, where we scored a patio table, thanks to Shehan (practically impossible).

Great hotel. Not Ritz-Carlton or Four Seasons style. Relaxed, understated, nice people, lots of industry types. They are doing good things at this little jewel. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 16, 2007

My 23 year old daughter and I recently spent 2 weeks at le Parc Suites Hotel while I recovered from surgery. We are from the East coast, but my daughter has many West coast friends, so we wanted a place where I could enjoy a quiet recovery, but, also, where my daughter could enjoy the pool and entertaining some of her friends if they dropped by.

We felt we found the perfect compromise in this hotel. There were all different types of people here. Rock bands, families, others recovering from surgery.

The roof top pool and tennis court are very nice with killer views; you can enjoy eating up there; you can order drinks up there; or you can just chill out and read a book in your cabana.

There is also a small but adequate workout room on on the 3rd floor and the treadmills have small TVs attached to them :)

There are several packages offered, including an American Girls package; my daughter got out more than I did and met a mom whose daughter was really enjoying that package, but for most people, you should definitely choose the Bed and Breakfast special because it includes a choice of 3 types of breakfast which you can eat in your room if you want; plus it also includes the room tax and free parking. You do still have to tip the valet, and the valet service is somewhat uneven as they sometimes seem to have more cars to get than they do valets to get them.

I asked for and got a back room in a quiet section. We had a view of a thicket of bushes, a geranium basket, and hummingbirds.

For part of our stay, there seemed to be a family with young children overhead and I could clearly hear them jumping and being children. Did this bother me? No, not really. They slept at night and children will be children. The only thing that was somewhat bothersome in terms of noise was that it was impossible to close the door to your room without slamming it. I think they should figure out a way to eliminate this problem.

One unexpected bonus was that there were 2 TVs. We are more of a reading family, but for others this might matter. The TV that was convenient to the bed was a large flat screen TV. Every morning there was a USA Today outside the door, except on the weekends, it was the LA Times.

I have stayed in a variety of hotels in the U.S. and abroad and I loved this one and I'm returning in November. Was it luxurious? No, It was homey with nice linens and good service. The staff is courteous and eager to please. Mostly things run seamlessly. We got to know many of the staff and genuinely felt sorry to leave.

Don't come here if you want over the top luxury. Do come here if you want a clean comfortable suite....it is NOT gloomy as someone else stated. It does NOT need an update. I believe one was just done. It's very cheerful (the hallways are a bit warm) and it can be your home away from home, as it was for us. It's in a neighborhood with nice places to eat nearby and it's well located for exploring much of LA.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family