“Surprisingly Luxurious”

The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Our recent stay at the London was fantastic. The room was large and very functional and it sounds crazy to rave about a bathroom, but this was the biggest bathroom I have seen in a "standard" room. It included a shower with different shower heads and an enormous bath -- it felt like a spa. The roof top pool and fitness room were also great. I am sure that the hotel will be even better when a lobby bar and spa open.

The only problem was the Gordon Ramsey restaurant and I didn't eat there. Perhaps, it is good. It certainly is not considered trendy in the area. Unfortunately, the restaurant supplies all meals in the hotel so that breakfast and lunch at the pool or through room service are outrageously expensive (far beyond what is charged at other hotels in the area). When I asked where to get coffee and breakfast in the morning the bell person checking me in directed me to Peet's across Sunset Blvd. A friend familiar with the hotel said everyone who stays there knows to go to Peets for coffee.

3  Thank NYTrip46
There are newer reviews for The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Reviewed March 17, 2009

From all the reviews, the secret is out of the bag on the London WeHo. I've stayed at many hotels in WeHo, including the Standard and the old Hyatt, and this by far blows the others away. The staff was courteous without being intrusive. The pool and fitness facilities are first rate. But by far the rooms are the real value. Large, well appointed, and clean. I had dinner at Gordon Ramsey and it was superb.

The only negative was that my room faced San Vincente, and there was always a funny smell when I stepped out on the balcony.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank zswaps
Reviewed March 15, 2009

This place is awesome! Really, the suites are huge and the staff is incredibly professional and personable (a relief from other hotels of this cavalier). We stayed in the chepaest and least luxurious suite (at $200/night) and it was still nicer than most rooms you will get and most hotels. Occassionally, you find a real gem that would be worth three times the price but, for whatever reason, is incredibly affordable. In Aruba it is the Bucuti. In West Hollywood, it is the London West Hollywood.

2  Thank Guywhotakestrips
Reviewed March 8, 2009

I was lucky to have one night at this hotel, to finish off my honeymoon. I was so pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The staff was incredible, the rooms were enormous and so brilliantly designed. I wanted to stay forever. There are so many hotels to choose from in LA, and I never want to stay anywhere else. I didn't even get to tour the hotel to see all it had to offer. Just the bar and our room sold me. The bathrooms are exquisite....everything makes you feel like you are staying in a palace. Hope it never changes!

1  Thank CallieGrokenberger
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Stayed a night here with some friends to celebrate our birthdays. Choose the Crown Suite which was absolutely spacious and designed in many nuetral tones. Which at times I can find a bit boring but I found the rooms well designed in both in furniture and color. The one thing that stood out to me was the Bathrooms, an absolute must might I say. Very Impressive and Beautiful.....Highly recommended for the traveler with discerning taste.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2009

A great hotel in a great location. Huge bathroom, and the attention to every little detail was the best I've seen, and I have worked the past 25 years in the Tourism game.
I suppose after a week in the typical South Beach Miami overpriced dives, it wouldn't take much to impress me, but this LA hotel is well worth a visit.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank cjtatv
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2009

My wife and I recently stayed here and we loved it. Great hotel. The staff is courteous, the rooms are modern and Gordon Ramsay's restaurant is very cool. Definitely recommend it. Great location right off of Sunset Blvd.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Andaz West Hollywood
#4 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Address: 1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-3802 (Formerly The London West Hollywood)
Location: United States > California > West Hollywood > West Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in West Hollywood
#2 Luxury Hotel in West Hollywood
#3 Romantic Hotel in West Hollywood
#4 Business Hotel in West Hollywood
Price Range: $352 - $672 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The London West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood