The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Alta Cienega Motel(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
View Hotel
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
The Jeremy West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
1,862 results
All reviewsdouble showergordon ramsey restaurantrooftop poolcrown suiteboxwood restauranthouse carsoaking tubbel agehuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesconcierge deskbeverly hillsbottle of champagnerooms are spaciousyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the London West while attending a wedding in its ballroom. The room was spacious and clean with good storage space. The only negative was the room lighting is very poor. The bathroom is well designed and the lighting was good (making it the only option for dressing and make up) and the linens were high quality. The bed was just okay, very firm, not the most comfortable but not horrible. The hotel rooftop pool, while hot in the summer, is very cool and the view of the hills is pretty amazing. Breakfast was delicious. We hope to return to LA soon and would consider staying here again for the location and breakfast. The staff were also very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KelliJ9
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The staffs were friendly from checking in to checking out with one exception: there were a greeter lady at breakfast during our stay. She could not even smile! She was abrupt, not helpful and pulled a long face. We had to wait for a while for our breakfast one morning and the waiter (forgot his name) came around apologised profusely and took the charges off our bill. He was extremely hardworking and very friendly. The meals were fantastic! Gordon Ramsay does live up to his name! The gym was old.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank WinWarrior
SarahDandashy, Manager at The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear WinWarrior,

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly pass along to those managers in the restaurant your experience with the hostess. That demeanor and attitude is not acceptable at all, and I sincerely apologize you had to experience it.

You might be pleased to know we are planning for interior upgrades over the coming year, so we plan to address any furniture wear, fixtures upgrades, and even the gym! I am excited to share that we will be launching 23 new luxury suites with separate living rooms and sleeping areas later this year!

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future!

Warmest regards,

Sarah Dandashy
Concierge, Les Clefs d’Or

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I love the London West Hollywood. From the moment we were greeted as we pulled into the driveway, to the moment we left after our 2 night stay, we were treated with an amazing friendly staff. Amazing hotel rooms that had that Hollywood feel, bathrooms with great water pressure, and did I say Friendly staff. Special thanks to Amanda at the front desk for an impromptu Karaoke session with my 9 year old son. Yes, they both sang excerpts from the movie "Frozen"! We highly recommend the London West Hollywood!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mamaTofBayside
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I attended an event at this property last night. After viewing several large cock roaches crawling on the floor of the event space I experienced a 45 minute wait in line to submit my valet parking ticket, and another hour after that before I had to go and find my car myself. I arrived home 2 hours after I left the event and only live 2 miles away! Worst service ever and I'm in the hotel business!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank Lorraine F
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here based upon a recommendation from a friend who lives in LA. The location is convenient and rooms were clean and spacious however I was surprised by the lack of interior decor, very bland. We dined at Gordan Ramsey's restaurant at The London lets just say the meal was not of the quality we had expected or heard about. All in all the hotel has some good qualities going for it, the staff are polite and attentive and the fact that most people do generally have great reviews of the hotel and the restaurant it leads me to believe that maybe it just wasn't the best hotel choice for us and what we usually like.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank heidi c

Dear heidi c,

I am sorry to hear about your recent stay. In fact, our interior was designed by the famed and highly awarded David Collins. He specifically chose an interior with an emphasis more on textures and materials so that the hotel would stay classically elegant and not show signs of being designed in a certain a year or time period.

I am more concerned that you did not have an incredible dining experience at Gordon Ramsay. I will certainly pass along your feedback to the appropriate managers.

But I am delighted to hear your enjoyed our staff! We do pride ourselves in having a wonderful, friendly "family" as we refer to it.

Should you decide to stay with again, please do not hesitate to reach out in regards to your reservation. It would be my pleasure to personally tend to your experience here.

Warm regards,