“Grand Experience”

The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This chic hotel wowed me from the first "hello"with very service oriented staff, and spacious rooms with lots of light. Huge shower with room for a small party. First rate bed and linens . Very well appointed rooms and public areas. This gem is perfectly located just steps from shopping and Sunset Strip., perfect for star gazing. The top floor pool area is a must. Get a cabana. I celebrated my birthday at The Boxwood Cafe owned by Gordon Ramsey. Excellent food as I would expect. I really hated to leave. I highly recommend this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a long weekend over Labor Day weekend. We simply loved the hotel. The rooms were enormous and well appointed. The bathroom was large with separate tub and shower (with three shower heads). The staff was one of the friendliest and quickest I've ever encountered. The breakfast at boxwood, their restaurant, was phenomenal. The view from our room was lovely and the hotel is in an excellent location. We couldn't have been more pleased with everything and would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Trvl8176
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I've been staying at this hotel for years and never wrote a review. So here it is. Super large rooms at inexpensive prices. The secret is to ask for the Veranda room (even thought there on the 2nd floor) you get a large Veranda for less of a price then a room with a City view. The location is central from downtown and ocean. But far enough from the touristy part of the Strip.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank lalotla
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the London West Hollywood for 4 days at the beginning of our 1 month trip to the USA and 3 days at the end of our visit. The London was well positioned for us located close to Sunset Boulevard, a high activity area with really great restaurants and cafe's. We found the hotel well appointed and the room excellent. The room we had had a great outlook over Los Angeles, had a very large bathroom and a well appointed large bedroom, complete with a comfortable lounge and balcony. The hotel was very well looked after and exceptionally clean. The staff were amazing...extremely helpful, very courteous and went out of their way to assist with any of our needs. The only area of criticism which was minor that some of the electrical equipment provided at breakfast (in the Gordon Ramsay restaurant) should be more functional. Regardless the staff there mad up for any negative comments made. They were incredibly great. We will be staying thee again when we visit next year,

Room Tip: Choose a high floor with good views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our recent stay @ The London was OK, many friends raved about this hotel but we thought it was just OK, nothing like we expected. On arrival we went to the pool that everyone said how amazing it was but struggled to get a sun bed, full of day visitors. The room was not as big as we were expecting, last year we stayed at the Chamberlain for 1/2 the price and the room was just as big.
Breakfast was a good experience and the staff were friendly and helpful throughout the hotel.
Food was very good also.
I would recommend this hotel if you can afford the top room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We recently stayed at the London West Hollywood with our two children and stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room was spacious, clean, modern and had a great view. We loved the location and the roof top pool. We never had trouble getting spots at the pool. We also found the breakfasts very satisfactory. Yes, there are other foods that I would have enjoyed but there was plenty of variety. One day there weren't any bananas and I simply asked if there were any and our waitress brought us some. The same goes for chocolate milk and peanut butter for the kids - at no extra cost. The staff were friendly and helpful. In particular Kirk helped us line up perfect restaurant reservations. I was really unsure before our trip if I chose the right hotel - there were so many to choose from and I was debating staying closer to the beach in Santa Monica but I am confident we made the best decision and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My Fiance and I stayed here last december and were so happy with the hotel that we extended our stay by 3 nights incurring the full cost of another hotel we had to cancel. The rooms are great the hotel is very clean and the views from the roof top pool are wonderful. However the key part of this hotel is the service. Kirk Figgins at the concierge desk is the absolute best in the business. We are going back in December this year so I emailed Kirk and he was able to take care of the booking for me with so much easy and wonderful service. I honestly would not stay anywhere else in LA unless Kirk moved to another hotel!

Room Tip: Kirk at the concierge is amazing
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Andaz West Hollywood
#4 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Address: 1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-3802 (Formerly The London West Hollywood)
Location: United States > California > West Hollywood > West Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in West Hollywood
#2 Luxury Hotel in West Hollywood
#3 Romantic Hotel in West Hollywood
#4 Business Hotel in West Hollywood
Price Range: $352 - $672 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The London West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood