The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Alta Cienega Motel(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
View Hotel
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)
1,909 results
All reviewsgordon ramsey restaurantdouble showerrooftop poolboxwood restaurantvista suitehouse carsoaking tubbel agefire pithuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesroom serviceconcierge deskbeverly hillsbottle of champagne
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel is worth the price, beautiful rooms, great restaurant, which is rare to have a good hotel restaurant, they give you an experience stay. I highly recommend this place. Excellent breakfast and service, great location,rooftop pool and bar is awesome.

Room Tip: higher floor with balcony have good views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had stayed at The London when it was The Bel Age hotel and loved it back then. I was traveling with my niece and wanted her to experience this hotel and share some memories. The London is even better than I remember. Rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are huge. The decor is wonderful.

The location was perfect. Kirk, the concierge was fabulous. He was so helpful and extremely pleasant. Made us feel like we were the only guests in the hotel. I had left him a thank you card and he even contacted us to thank us. He knew we were staying elsewhere in the area for a few more days and he actually told us to contact him if we needed any further assistance. I would definitely stay here again for many reasons but especially because of the great service . Matt and all the valets were also very pleasant whenever we left or returned. It was hard to leave. I felt like I was leaving "friends" I had known for a long time. Thank you Kirk and all the staff for a wonderful visit.

PS Hit up the Rainbow a few blocks up the street for an interesting time.
Also, the breakfast was the best :-)

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the back of the hotel near the elementary school side. A bit noisy in the a.m. at "recess" time.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2013

There are many things we loved about the London- the rooms are spacious, great bathrooms with huge soaking tub and gigantic showers with two shower heads to choose- a large patio off the room, wonderful breakfast which was included in our stay since we did the Amex Plat card fine hotels deal. The only negatives were a few bumps with the valet (the first time we asked for the car it took over 30 minutes to retrieve it, so these day I allowed more time and found they had decided to put the car back in the garage because we were five minutes "late" to get it- pretty annoying).
The other issue was that I was really looking forward to sitting on the pool deck our first night and having a relaxing drink and enjoying the great views of LA,, only to find there was a wedding booked up there. I actually was asked to move out of the lounge chair I in to the other side of the roof to accommodate the wedding reception guests. This should not happen in a hotel of this caliber- when you fly a great distance to stay at a nice hotel you should be able to enjoy the facilities without being interrupted by a wedding. They should have a different floor of the hotel for banquets or large parties if they are hosting thes kinds of events. Just my opinion- otherwise loved the hotel. The front desk staff were fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We weren't familiar with the London when we booked, but it's a winner! It's slightly off the beaten track (adds about 10-15 minutes to travel time to a lot of places), but this is a wonderful property. From the beginning, with Ian the Concierge being very helpful with transportation and local restaurant suggestions, to the room (minimalist, but in warm, not sterile, tones, and lovely toiletries), to the rooftop bar, we enjoyed our stay. Cons: bedside lighting is too low, pillows are too soft. But that's minor.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view over LA
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our stay at The London West Hollywood was a positive experience. The room was extremely spacious for two people and always clean. The concierge duo - Sarah and Kirk - were exceptional! We were always greeted with a warm welcome. They took the time to answer our questions and attend to our needs always with a smile and without us feeling rushed. Both, Sarah and Kirk went above and beyond to make restaurant suggestions and book dinner reservations for us, prior to our arrival in LA. In addition,the doormen and the porters were extremely pleasant and gracious. My only small complaint - I would have liked fresh towels in the bathroom every evening.

Room Tip: We had a spacious corner room with a balcony. The sun was shining late in the afternoon on the balcony. Although, it was noisy (traffic) at times during our stay since we were facing San Vicente Blvd. and Sunset Blvd.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family