“Beautiful hotel in a excellent area”

The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It was a beautiful sunny day in West Hollywood when my husband and I arrived at The London, so we dropped off our bags and headed to the roof top pool. The pool area is very nice with a great view of the city. We had lunch up there on our lounge chair and the food was very good. We did have to share a lounge chair because we arrived in the middle of the day, and since it was so nice outside the pool was crowded. It is not a huge party scene, more of a mellow, relaxing vibe. When we headed back down to our room, which was spacious, clean, and nicely decorated we headed to our balcony and watched the sunset over our city view. The bathroom was also gorgeous. The shower was large with the option to use a rainfall nozzle, a regular one and a hand held nozzle. The next morning, they offered a buffet which was included in our hotel stay cost, but the breakfast menu looked so delicious, we ordered off of that instead. The London is also in a great area. In walking distance to the Sunset Plaza, Viper Room and many other touristy spots. I would definitely stay here again if we are in the West Hollywood area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The bathrooms at this place are truly outstanding. My room had a separate double shower and a separate tub. Nice shower products too. The rooms are quite spacious as well. I would definitely stay there again and recommend to others. It is not too pretentious which is also a bonus.

Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I and my daughter stayed at the London West Hollywood for my daughters 21st birthday and it was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everyone was super friendly from the minute we arrived. Although the l-shaped sofa was large enough for my daughter to sleep on they provided her with a roll-away bed anyway! The bathroom is HUGE and the room was very clean and spacious! I have nothing bad to say about the London West Hollywood it was a great place within walking distance or driving distance of everything we wanted to do and see.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week.This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! I have stayed all over the world at the Burj-al Arab in Dubai which is a 7star and various other 6 and 5 stars and this hotel Is defiantly at the top of my pile of the best hotel in the world ! . All the staff were so friendly. We mostly eat out but we eat at the hotel a few times and it was truly great! The pool is awesome it is right at the top of the hotel on the roof, We stayed in a suite with a huge balcony the rooms were really good.I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay at a hotel in Hollywood!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank HarryDubai1
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I will start by admitting that when I arrived to check in, I found out that I had accidentally made a reservation for 3 weeks later. Yes, I am brilliant! Luckily for me, Eugene at the front desk felt sorry for me, even though I'm sure the price to switch was in the hundreds of dollars. He spoke with someone in the back and got me into the same level room I'd reserved for 3 weeks later at the same rate. What an angel.

The room was one of the Veranda Suites and it was huge w/ a lovely little balcony (it's just one room btw). The bathroom was top notch w/ an amazing soaking tub that I didn't have the pleasure of testing out. A regret that will put the London at the top of my list for my next trip to LA. The morning complimentary continental breakfast is wonderful and not your typical dry danish and weak coffee. Check it out. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to check out the roof, but that will also be on my list for my next visit.

This was a gorgeous hotel with a fantastic, helpful staff. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel would be my "go-to" place in LA if not for the self-conscious, famous in their own mind young 'uns who seem to be a constant presence, pacing in the lobby. The rooms are well thought out, spacious and comfortable, the bathrooms large beyond necessary and the breakfast the best in town, however if you mind the sound of annoyingly loud prattle into cell-phone "deal making" then my advise would be to sprint through the lobby and hum to yourself in the elevator. The restaurant is fabulous, pricey and worth the cost and calories. Maybe I am cranky, maybe I need to "chill" but isn't that what I am paying for when I check in? Also every time I have stayed, there seemed to have been an event at the hotel, making the valet wait insufferable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Trust me I've travelled for years and experienced some fantastic accommodation - and this place was just terrific ! Amazing pool area food and location plus fabulous rooms - oversized and thank god a comfortable bed. The Conceirge staff - Kirk , was very helpful especially when my Armani watch was lost and found by the staff and handed in. We'll be back London - thanks again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hollywood
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt
#16 of 354 in Los Angeles

Been to The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills

Address: 1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-3802 (Formerly The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills)
Location: United States > California > West Hollywood > West Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Luxury Hotel in West Hollywood
#2 Family Hotel in West Hollywood
#3 Romantic Hotel in West Hollywood
#4 Business Hotel in West Hollywood
Price Range: $356 - $653 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The London West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood