“Lovely”

The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The bathrooms at this place are truly outstanding. My room had a separate double shower and a separate tub. Nice shower products too. The rooms are quite spacious as well. I would definitely stay there again and recommend to others. It is not too pretentious which is also a bonus.

Stayed: February 2013
There are newer reviews for The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I and my daughter stayed at the London West Hollywood for my daughters 21st birthday and it was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everyone was super friendly from the minute we arrived. Although the l-shaped sofa was large enough for my daughter to sleep on they provided her with a roll-away bed anyway! The bathroom is HUGE and the room was very clean and spacious! I have nothing bad to say about the London West Hollywood it was a great place within walking distance or driving distance of everything we wanted to do and see.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week.This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! I have stayed all over the world at the Burj-al Arab in Dubai which is a 7star and various other 6 and 5 stars and this hotel Is defiantly at the top of my pile of the best hotel in the world ! . All the staff were so friendly. We mostly eat out but we eat at the hotel a few times and it was truly great! The pool is awesome it is right at the top of the hotel on the roof, We stayed in a suite with a huge balcony the rooms were really good.I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay at a hotel in Hollywood!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank HarryDubai1
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I will start by admitting that when I arrived to check in, I found out that I had accidentally made a reservation for 3 weeks later. Yes, I am brilliant! Luckily for me, Eugene at the front desk felt sorry for me, even though I'm sure the price to switch was in the hundreds of dollars. He spoke with someone in the back and got me into the same level room I'd reserved for 3 weeks later at the same rate. What an angel.

The room was one of the Veranda Suites and it was huge w/ a lovely little balcony (it's just one room btw). The bathroom was top notch w/ an amazing soaking tub that I didn't have the pleasure of testing out. A regret that will put the London at the top of my list for my next trip to LA. The morning complimentary continental breakfast is wonderful and not your typical dry danish and weak coffee. Check it out. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to check out the roof, but that will also be on my list for my next visit.

This was a gorgeous hotel with a fantastic, helpful staff. I will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel would be my "go-to" place in LA if not for the self-conscious, famous in their own mind young 'uns who seem to be a constant presence, pacing in the lobby. The rooms are well thought out, spacious and comfortable, the bathrooms large beyond necessary and the breakfast the best in town, however if you mind the sound of annoyingly loud prattle into cell-phone "deal making" then my advise would be to sprint through the lobby and hum to yourself in the elevator. The restaurant is fabulous, pricey and worth the cost and calories. Maybe I am cranky, maybe I need to "chill" but isn't that what I am paying for when I check in? Also every time I have stayed, there seemed to have been an event at the hotel, making the valet wait insufferable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Trust me I've travelled for years and experienced some fantastic accommodation - and this place was just terrific ! Amazing pool area food and location plus fabulous rooms - oversized and thank god a comfortable bed. The Conceirge staff - Kirk , was very helpful especially when my Armani watch was lost and found by the staff and handed in. We'll be back London - thanks again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Extremely disappointing on many levels..
1 the room is not a suite.. its a room maybe a big room but its a room...
a suite is two rooms living room and a bedroom.
(if each room had a goldfish bowl would it be ok to say each room had a personal Zoo i think not)
2 personal terrace is a balcony.. not a terrace a balcony.. maybe a nice balcony but a balcony.
3 after room confusion, i was kindly offered a fruit platter the next day, for my guests im still waiting.
4 furniture in room could do with an upgrade, armchair although pretty was tattered, head board was pretty scratched up (didnt want to think about what was happening in that bed before me, i suggest you change it)
5 bar staff were usual supercilious hollywood nonsense but thats to be expected.
i felt nickeled and dimed as i had a few visitors who were all promptly charged a minimum 12 dollars for Valet..
really disappointed in Amex that they would recommend this place..
Most of all its irritating when as a customer your sold something your not getting..
its not a suite its a room!!

Room Tip: If you want a suite dont stay here ...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Andaz West Hollywood
#4 of 19 in West Hollywood

Been to The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills

Address: 1020 North San Vicente Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-3802 (Formerly The London West Hollywood)
Location: United States > California > West Hollywood > West Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Luxury Hotel in West Hollywood
#2 Family Hotel in West Hollywood
#3 Romantic Hotel in West Hollywood
#4 Business Hotel in West Hollywood
Price Range: $330 - $667 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The LondonWeho at BeverlyHills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The London West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood