Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$360
$309
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$335
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$409
$327
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$242
$220
  • Restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$336
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $414/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$250
  • Restaurant
Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$284
$243
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
$271
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$258
$210
Priceline
1,946 results
All reviewsgordon ramsaydouble showerrooftop poolvista suiteboxwood restauranthouse carsoaking tubbel agefire pithuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesbeverly hillsconcierge deskbottle of champagnerooms are spacious
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Stayed 12 nights at London Hotel in West Hollywood on business.

First of all, the location was really good. Right on Sunset, within walking distance to several nice restaurants, and a short taxi ride to The Grove, Beverly Center etc. There are many taxis just waiting so no problem there.

Neighborhood is quiet, though on Fridays and Saturdays, it got a little noisy, but it's LA (the Viper Room is right next door).

Room was very spacious, big bathroom and bed. Very clean as well. The rooms were so big, I couldn't see the TV properly from the bed.

There is a swimming pool on the rooftop, but didn't use it. Also a gym 24 hours open on the top floor, but it was just adequate. If you want a serious work-out I suggest going for a run on Sunset.

Gordon Ramsey is on the 1st floor, although I was a bit underwhelmed with the food, despite the price. However, there are several places to go nearby, so food was not a problem. There aren't many convenience stores nearby, so I had to use the mini-bar, which is really expensive. I suggest buying up on drinks etc.

The excellent book store Book Soup is close by.

The hotel doesn't have a decent business center. I had to pay almost $10 for just 10 minutes on the PC. Wifi works very well.

All in all, convenient and quiet location & excellent rooms make this hotel a must stay in LA.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BarryChoi
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I love, love, love this place. The lobby is beautiful, the people are beautiful, the staff is so kind. They do an amazing job with customer service. The food at Gordon Ramsay (even the complimentary breakfast) is fantastic. Even room service was great. I could not get over how big my room was both times I stayed there. The bathrooms are new and upgraded. The rooftop pool area is stunning. I even talked to David Arquette at the check-in desk one night and saw band members from Train on the rooftop. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Super swanky but not The W...this Hotel doesn't 'try too hard' it was born with class and style and is proud of it!
We loved The London! Loved the location...we walked all over West Hollywood and Beverly Hills...the staff was friendly, the bed was the most comfortable we've found, the bathroom was super clean and huge, the pool and pool bar are beautiful--amazing views.
Then, we found out the best part by accident...my husband left his sport coat in the closet and we didn't realize it until we were at our next destination in Dana Point, CA...when we called the front desk to inquire we talked to Rachael Machado who found the coat quickly and FedEx'd it to our home so it would arrive there when we did. Now that's service! Thank you London Hotel! We cant wait to visit you again~

Room Tip: We liked our room which faced away from Sunset Blvd, it was really quiet and had great views of downtown.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This hotel was amazing and well worth a visit! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty with everyone going out of their way to help us. Ian at the concierge desk was fantastic and you could tell that he loved his job and genuinely wanted to help the guests. Rachel on the front reception desk also was a gem and ensured that we were checked in quickly. As a matter of fact all of the staff were incredibly friendly and just made us feel really special. The rooms are beautiful as is the rest of the hotel. The location was great and within walking distance to restaurants and shops. If you get a chance stay at this hotel and make sure that if the weather is nice head to the roof top pool as the view is spectacular.

Room Tip: I dont think there would be a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I might have loved The London twenty years ago whenI was young enough to enjoy The Viper Room, but at my age, the location within walking distance of the bars on Sunset is no longer a plus.

The rooms are only"suites" if you have never stayed in a suite. They are really large hotel rooms with a sectional at the end of the bed. The bath put the toilet front and center so your partner had best enjoy your company in the bathroom.

The hotel has some good self awareness because they give you a set of earplugs. They do so because you will need them. The windows are thin. Request a high floor. That may not save you because the hotel is located near a school where screaming as loud as you can for as long as you can must be one of the required courses. I was on a high floor and they woke me up every morning. One other structural aspect is disturbing. When a door slammed anywhere on my floor, it shook the frame of my own door and made a lot of noise.

The restaurant is called "Gordon Ramsey at The London" which is ironic because if you cross examine the staff long enough, you will learn that Gordon has been to the London fewer times than me, and this was my first stay. Still, the food is good and the service is excellent. Perhaps they have seen him on TV and live in fear that he might visit.

Room service is well intentioned but it takes a few trips for them to complete an order. In my case, they brought me a beverage and forgot the ice. When they returned with the ice, I noticed they forgot the dessert.

Breakfast is free and it is good.

The rooftop is the real attraction. The pool and bar are awesome and frequented by some talent, though that talent is not nearly as gorgeous as they believe that they are. The staff is sound. Krista is very good. The staff likes to take breaks. Sometimes, they tell you they are taking a break, sometimes , they do not. That makes for some interesting transitions that are not always graceful.

There are resin bulldogs scattered around the hotel. Apparently, they are a tribute to a real bulldog that once roamed the hotel. The resin bulldog is a pretty good metaphor for The London experience.

Amidst all of this nonsense, The London still manages to deliver exceptional service. The front desk crew is terrific and they never say, "that is not my job." They handle every request with a smile. The front door guys are awesome! They are some of the best in the business. They are efficientand cheerful and they work in tight quarters with a very narrow driveway.Even when you have to wait for a ride, they chat you up and make you feel like they care about your comfort.

Sarah, the concierge, is spectacular. She is resourceful, responsive, creative and very pretty. Reyes, the driver of the hotel courtesy Jaguar, is fantastic and he goes out of his way to be of service.

I will return to The London, not for the location or the suites, but to experience some of the very best service in the hotel industry. Without the remarkable service, The London would just be an average experience.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business