Sunset Tower Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
The Standard, Hollywood(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)
  • Restaurant
The Jeremy West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
Palihouse West Hollywood(West Hollywood)
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
Holloway Motel(West Hollywood)
1,103 results
All reviewstower bartim cunninghamterrace restaurantart decolobster tacoshotel ambassadorlos angelesclassic hollywoodold schoolavocado toasthollywood feelhollywood hotelspecial thanksthe entire stafffloor to ceiling windowsjunior suitehome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The staff and the service here are outstanding. The location is excellent and we truly enjoyed learning the "history" of the property from members of the staff. The "Tower Bar" is cozy and the bartenders make some of the best drinks my wife and I have ever had. This is a great "home base" from which to explore West Hollywood and the tourist destinations of Los Angeles

Stayed for 3 nights not realizing beforehand that it was Grammy weekend. We saw dozens of "A"list celebrities come and go, unmolested and respected by both hotel staff and guests. Listened to a live performance by Chic out our balcony window. Amazing!

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views in all directions
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Longton1
Reviewed January 27, 2014

sunset is like a 2nd home to me. Always pleased with my experience. but the last weekend tops it all. being the Grammy weekend Hollywood was more exciting. the after party was just amazing! the decor, the entertainment, the service, overall the environment was priceless. great job sunset. and a very special thank you to SOLIYANA. you made our night!!! excellent service. and beautiful smile.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

After a rare two month absence from my beloved Sunset Tower, at my recent visit I was very happy to see that the management of the hotel contines to excel in maintaining the incredible staff with virtually no employee turnover. As beautiful as the hotel is, it is the employees of the who keep me coming back again and again. The lobby ambassador Tim Cunningham has been a fixture since I have been staying there, He quickly makes all needed arrangments with a single email. The Terrace staff - Victoria, Angel and Derrick - provide amazing service, and Chef Marvin makes the best omlettes in LA. Jeremy, Johnny and Patrick provide the best valet service. And I would be remiss if I did not mention the great Doyle, the most polite and respectful security person who is formidable enough to protect the guests from the annoyance of the paparazzi and noodniks who would otherwise be on the premises. Everyone here is so friendly and they all do their jobs perfectly. I will be back in two weeks and I can't wait!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel with my friend and we had such a great time. We didn't wanted to go out because I was feeling sick and we asked for room service, daniel the room service was a great person he did such a great job, thank you for having such nice people working at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had brunch with a friend who is an attorney there this weekend, and the food was sublime. The setting was even better and the service was perfect. I loved the omelette chef Marvin. He did everything to make me the perfect omelette, not too runny not too dry. I was sipping a glass of fresh juice enjoying the view, when I asked my waiter Angel where I could go for some quick shopping. He was so helpful and so charming. He made me feel like I was home when he explained what I could do in a short time I'm definitely going back and I know my friend will be back as well.

• Stayed: January 2014