I used to stay at the Sunset Marquis annually during the 80's. It was and still is "the" hotel for the music industry, especially because of the recording studio. The recent renovations really put this hotel over the top. The new restaurant is wonderful and the pool areas are most comfortable. Location is excellent, close to all major shopping and restaurants. The staff were all terrific, particularly the concierge staff. Very tranquil atmosphere despite being one block off the strip. You are certain to bump into a celebrity if that's what you're looking for. Would not even think of staying anywhere else...a great scene here, great vibe, great buzz...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood