We have stayed at the Sunset Marquis several times a year for about 15 years. It just keeps getting better. A key test of any property is consistency. Much if not most of the staff has been at the hotel for at least 10 years. They are charming, efficient, and seem never to forget a face. The addition of the new villas has kicked everything up a notch. Comfort is superb. Food.....always good.....is even better. The welcome is even warmer.
While very sophisticated, there's a wonderful feeling of "family", probably because the hotel doesn't attract bus or tour groups, and is mostly populated by repeat guests. Highly, unequivocally recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood