We had a great stay at this West Hollywood location ,. There are two pools on the property set in beautiful gardens. The pool lounges are very comfortable and never crowded while we were there. The rooms are spacious & the bathroom had a huge rainfall shower.On the downside the mini bar has blue lights and despite being in a cupboard it lights up the room at night and the air con is noisy.Wi-Fi is such an important part of travelling now and I really do not understand hotels charging for it ..
The check in staff probably need to realise that all guests are equal and treat everyone the same I also found them a little underwhelming but the concierge and bar & restaurant staff were terrific.
We enjoyed our meals at the hotel but we also had some lovely meals in restaurants nearby especially Everleigh . Use of a gym nearby is included which was great. All in all we enjoyed staying at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it as the place to stay in LA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood