An amazing hotel. So much character and a choice of pools. First time I've ever had a bed more comfortable than mine at home. Really enjoyed Sunday brunch. Perfect location particularly if you want to take in live music on the strip. Anyone who loves rock music shouldn't stay anywhere else in LA - you should see the photos and will be amazed by who's stayed there. We only stayed 3 nights but would love to go back for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood