Went there for 2 nights, 3/20-3/21. Looked as I imagined on the outside. Lobby was nice. Actual outside of rooms didn't look as nice or as I would have imagined. Actual inside of rooms was real nice though.
Didn't find it loud, slept like a baby. Staff was great to me, and I'm nobody. Good location for going out on Sunset as well. Whiskey Bar is a cool place that starts around 11:30 on Sat. night. I'd stay there again. It is a bit cheap but if you can live with paying it, I'd recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood