Ok... its a bit cheeky, I know. Its not just the comfy beds that simulate sleeping on a cloud or the attentive staff that can't do enough or location, location, location (Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood). This Hotel has it all. Two pools, a spa, a restaurant, bar, little nooks & crannies to read, relax, work/play. A Koi pond - Equinox Gym across the street. Its borderline ridiculous how comfortable it is. And the best rock n roll art work - ever - for sale. Recording studio below - if you must. Attention to detail is there too - Beluga Vodka (check), Stevia sweetener (check), Cliff bars at the concierge desk (check). Why stay anywhere else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood