Sunset Marquis
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
$293
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$269
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $325/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
$395
$336
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $382/night.

Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$234
$175
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$369
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $489/night.

Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$264
$175
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$339
$231
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

Montrose West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$247
$198
Official Website
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$261
$196
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

All reviewsrecording studiobedroom villakoi pondrock starwhiskey barequinox gymrock and rollthe main hoteltucked awayhome from homegreat barbeautiful propertyconcierge deskan updatelow keyresidential streetcool hotel
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed in March in one of the villa suites. The room was very nice, well appointed and clean. The beds were incredible! The hotel is quiet and very central. The walk through the jasmine and gardenia scented garden to our room was lovely. Would stay there agwin

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in West Hollywood. The service was unparallelled from the moment you step into the lobby. Complimentary drink upon arrival and warm hostess.
We were pleasantly surprised to receive free room service shortly after settling in to our villa, that included a wine/cheese/fruit spread!! Everyone here is super friendly and accommodating and the grounds are beautiful. There is an adorable foot bridge over a Koi pond and several small, outdoor lounge areas. The hotel room itself was spectacular and the bathroom was right out of a magazine.

All in all well worth the money if you are looking to get pampered.

*Also a great place to spot celebrities*

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Usually stay at 5 star hotels in LA, but like many travelers these days, needed to find a more moderately priced alternative. Took a chance on Sunset Marquis and was pleasantly surprised. It delivers an authentic LA experience. Combination of young cool LA crowd, tourists, and business travelers. Laid back feeling, nicely landscaped grounds hidden away from the street. Terrific bathrooms and amenities. Service, although always prompt and pleasant, could have been a little sharper, but after a while, it feels like a natural part of the vibe. I'll return and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was just an overnight stay, but I would recommend this as an excellent place to stay. It is on a dead end street so traffic is minimal and the whole staff was friendly. It was also quite quiet at night, and with it's location, you would not expect that. We had a lovely time.

Room Tip: We were away from the pool and I think that was the reason our room was very quiet even on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Logan. Olivia. Greg. I know the names of these Sunset Marquis employees because they are worth remembering.

From check-in to check-out, there was not a single moment that I wasn't completely satisfied with my first-ever (and certainly not last-ever) stay at Sunset Marquis. The owners and the staff at this exceptional property take great pride in the historic hotel with which they are connected, and take great satisfaction in ensuring that their guests feel that same pride.

RESTAURANT, which dwells in an oasis of foliage, was a delight to walk into for the very first time. The ambience in the restaurant is at once both exquisite and relaxed. There is none of the pretentiousness that one might find at other high-end hotel restaurants, yet there is an air of professionalism from the staff. The food was exceptional. I highly recommend the Peking Duck with beet couscous if it's still on the menu when you visit. Our waiter, Greg, was both pleasant and knowledgeable. I regret that we didn't get back there on our second night to utilize his services again.

Logan's enthusiasm is unparalleled. This bellman has got to be one of the friendliest, most interesting, and most accommodating I have ever met. I would love to have a beer with this guy. On the morning of day two, he brought us downstairs to visit Nightbird Studios. My musician friend who was in my company was enthralled and impressed.

Before arriving in L.A., I had reserved a very specific car from a rental agency. When they called in the morning and advised that they'd be extending the rental with the person who already had it, Logan suggested that I walk to Olivia in the concierge office to see if she could help. Not only did she find me the exact same model with another agency, but she got them to offer it at the sale rate that I had previously booked at. Vroom!

Having just spent the previous few nights RV camping in the desert for Coachella, the refinement that Sunset Marquis offered was very welcome. From the delicious bed, to the oversized shower, to the gorgeous artwork that pervades the property, this really is a wonderful spot to clean up.

I've never really had much of a draw to L.A. While I know that there's plenty there, it simply has not been at the top of my list of places to visit. With my first stay at Sunset Marquis under my belt, I'm excited to go back. With this exceptional property as my home base, I am now much more intrigued to give the area some exploration.

I stayed in the hotel proper, and specifically in room 208. It's a renovated room that offers a ton of room and very nice finishes. With the oversized and recessed balcony, you can get yourself a very nice room without having to spring for the villas if they are beyond your needs or wallet.

Room Tip: I loved room 208.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends