I spent all day at the restaurant/pool/bar and had the best time. The atmosphere is really inviting, the bartender was great, service was the best, and there are so many cool people from every facet staying at this hotel. I'd describe it more as a resort than a hotel; spending a day at the Sunset Marquis felt like a relaxing vacation! After going out, I arrived back to the hotel in the middle of the night and the staff were still really friendly and energetic!
Our balcony was beautiful so I opted to sleep on the couch on the balcony!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood